01/06/2013

WTF It's June already??

So I wake up in the morning take a look at my calender and then fucking realise it's June.

now I guess most of you are thinking "Yay a month closer to summer. Can't wait to leave school"

Well that's good for you. But I must tell you that it's the opposite for me. I don't want it to be June. WHY?

7th June- Spanish Listening Mock
12th June- Spanish Reading Mock
18th/19th June- Actual Drama GCSE
21st June- Calculator and Non-Calculator Maths Mock
25th June- English Mock
27th June- 2 Triple Science Mocks

I also have Sports Day and that sucks bc I don't like doing sports. Last Year I tried to do 1000 metres and nearly collapsed. Not doing that again. (I probably will though bc yolo)

(I'm joking please don't kill me)

But yeah only good thing is it's my 1 year anniversary of having this blog in 6 days!!! I'm going to make a post for that (it'll probably be late but look out for it)

Also if I don't make many posts this month it's because mocks.

That's all really, here's a list of the posts I made in May if you want to see them.

GERARD GROVES FOLLOWS ME ON TWITTER OMG
Video
someone hELP I'M GOING INTO FANGIRL OVERLOAD
DAN AND PHIL WON A FUCKING AWARD OMG HELP ME
Could you get anymore spoilt??
3 day weekend
BYE APRIL

No comments:

Post a Comment

Respect The Planet Earth