30/04/2013

BYE APRIL

Hey so I haven't posted in a few days..not even going to explain myself- something you're gonna have to get used to kay?

ANYWAY- SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO APRIL IS OVER, in like half an hour for me and what comes next?

OH YES MOTHERFUCKING MAY!

Now I like May for several reasons:


  1. It's the borderline between Spring and Summer so the weather is usually nice and cool. Not too hot, not too cold
  2. MY BIRTHDAY IS IN MAY. The 12th you know, if you wanted to drop by a message or something ;)
  3. All the plants start growing and it smells nice
  4. It's just generally a nice time
HOWEVER: I have mock exams this year D: mostly in June though

AND I HAVE FUCKING WORK EXPERIENCE IN JULY WHICH I HAVEN'T FOUND YET BECAUSE EVERYONE KEEPS TURNING ME DOWN FUCKITY FUCK FUCK

Yeah that's all BYEEEEEEEEEEEE

No comments:

Post a Comment

Respect The Planet Earth