03/05/2013

3 day weekend!

YO!

So due to Monday being Bank Holiday I have a 3 day weekend this week! SO COOL!!! But it does mean I have been given more homework :( Sad times.. Also I am uploading my latest video as I type! I might edit this and post in after..


HOWEVER-

I have mock exams coming up :O

DUN DUN DUUUUUUUUUUUUN!! So I'm going to be less active (hardly active now but y'know) due to revision, because what's worse is some aren't just mocks. SOME ARE THE REAL THING


AS IN I WILL BE DOING REAL FUCKING EXAMS NEXT MONTH AND IF I FAIL I BASICALLY FAIL MY LIFE OH MY GOD I AM SO SCARED YOU DON'T UNDERSTAND.

In other news-

9 DAYS TO GO UNTIL MY BIRTHDAY..REALLY I'M EXPECTING YOU TO SAY HAPPY BIRTHDAY OR SOMETHING YOU LITTLE SHITS 

(I'm joking, you don't have to say happy birthday and I don't think you're little shits)

BYE GUYS

3 comments:

  1. About the Birthday bit...LOL!!!!!


    Wait, you get off for Bank Holiday? LUCKY SHIT

    (Lol jkjk but we don't)

    ReplyDelete
  2. MISHA! Happy birthday, gurl! :D

    ReplyDelete

Respect The Planet Earth