02/06/2013

Music Shuffle Game- Take3

Hey guys so you may remember me doing the shuffle game two other times? Well since then I have downloaded and deleted a ton of songs so I thought I'd try again because the outcomes are going to be different.

Music Shuffle Challenge-Take 1
Shuffle Game- Take 2

1. How is your mood right now?
Shout- Dizzee Rascal and James Corden
Shout? wtf
2. How is tomorrow going to be for me?
Rude Boy- Rihanna
My shuffle games never go well *facepalm*
3. What kind of person am I?
Weightless- All Time Low
So I'm light?
4. Am I loved?
Young Volcanoes- Fall Out Boy
WTF does that mean??
5. How can I achieve my highest potential?
The Cheeky Song- Cheeky Girls
By being cheeky ok
6. What should I do with my life?
Nobody's Perfect- Jessie J
Don't do anything?
7. Is everything really going to be alright in the end?
Still Into You- Paramore
Ugh nothing works
8. What is my best quality?
Up- The Saturdays
The upper half of my body?
9. How does my sex life look?
Madness- Muse
Now this works!
10. What is the meaning of life?
Billionaire- Travie McCoy (Feat. Bruno Mars)
To be a billionaire?
11. What do people think of me?
Obsessed- Mariah Carey
Well I am obsessed with certain things
12. Do I make a good catch?
I Don't Care- Fall Out Boy
I don't care if I'm a good catch
13. How crazy am I?
Oopsy Daisy- Chipmunk
I'm so crazy I did something wrong and I'm now saying oopsy daisy?
14. Will I have a good life in general?
Something New- Girls Aloud
My life will be something new
15. Can anyone ever really love me?
Karma- Saturdays
I will scream in joy if one of these works properly goddammit
16. What is the one thing that will really make me happy?
A Little Less 16 Candles A Little More Touch Me- FOB
People touching me ;)
17. what’s going to happen to me this week?
Meet Me Halfway- Black Eyed Peas
18. Where will I be a year from now?
U Can't Touch This- MC Hammer
19. What is my biggest wish?
I Don't Dance- HSM
Not dancing?
20. What is the love of my life doing at this very moment?
P.L.U.R- BOTDF
Being Plur..that's good I guess
21. How will I die?
Earthquake- Labrinth
That works!
22. What will happen after I die?
Live While We're Young
23. How do my friends feel about me?
E.T- Katy Perry
I'm an alien?
24. What is my current theme song?
When I grow up
No -_-
25. What music will play at my funeral?
I'm With You
I love that song *tears up*

My proper post is coming soon :D

1 comment:

  1. LOOOL I love these posts, Misha! I think that
    3, 6, 9, 10, 11, 21, 23, and 25 work ;)

    ReplyDelete

Respect The Planet Earth