20/10/2012

Shuffle game!

Hello World!! Or Universe, if there are Aliens looking at my blog!!

Anyway so long time since I did that iPod shuffle game thingy with my phone right? Last time I did it my results were so crap I was like ""  So now I'm going to try again and hope I get decent answers this time!!

So ya ready?

(Random little thingy:
I remember in Primary when would race
Instead of saying:
On you marks, get set, go
We would say:
On your mark-es, get your car keys and go :p)
Anyway back to normal:
 
1. How is your mood right now?
Live While We're Young- One Direction
Errm I guess that's alright.
2. How is tomorrow going to be for me?
Ego- Beyonce
3. What kind of person am I?
Karma- The Saturdays
Is this good karma or bad?
4. Am I loved?
White And Nerdy
Probably not.
5. How can I achieve my highest potential?
Whip My Hair
Okay then I'll flick my hair in people's faces then I'll be the best! :p
6. What should I do with my life?
What Time Is It?- High School Musical
Get a watch?
7. Is everything really going to be alright in the end?
Gravity- Pixie Lott
8. What is my best quality?
DJ got us falling in love again- Usher
I can get random people to make me fall in love?
9. How does my sex life look?
Cry Me Out- Pixie Lott
I've heard of licking out and eating out (Dirty stuff, you wouldn't wanna know *pukes*) But dafuq is cry me out? Oh well..
10. What is the meaning of life?
Low- Flo Rida
11. What do people think of me?
Say Goodbye- Chris Brown
That's nice (Sarcasm)
12. Do I make a good catch?
Number 1- Tinchy Stryder
13. How crazy am I?
Read all about it- Professor Green feat. Emilie Sande
You can read my craziness?
14. Will I have a good life in general?
Wear My Kiss- Sugababes
15. Can anyone ever really love me?
Ego- Saturdays
16. What is the one thing that will really make me happy?
Everybody In Love- JLS
That's so true! I just want everyone to be happy and love each other :O
17. what’s going to happen to me this week?
SOS (Rescue Me)- Rihanna
This sounds bad :/
18. Where will I be a year from now?
Humuhumunukunukuapua'a- High school musical.
Drunk? High on Drugs? Nahh I'd never drink or take drugs, probably high on Cola xD
19. What is my biggest wish?
When I grow up- Pussycat dolls
Hmm yeahh I guess
20. What is the love of my life doing at this very moment?
Don't Judge Me- Chris Brown
Not judging me :O (That's actually creepy, coz I told a friend I might be bi and she isn't judging me and if I really am bi then I could have a relationship with a girl and she's not judging me and O.O)
21. How will I die?
Na Na- N-Dubz
Someone laughing at me?
22. What will happen after I die?
Green Light- Roll Deep
23. How do my friends feel about me?
Bet On It- High School Musical
24. What is my current theme song?
In my head- Jason Derulo
25. What music will play at my funeral?
Who you are- Jessie J
I love that song *tears up*

So there we have it. This one was better if I say so myself.
If you want to compare [Though the questions are different]
Click Here:
You know you want to *wiggles eyebrow*
Anyway 'Til Next Time
Adios Amigos
Misha


2 comments:

  1. 5. How can I achieve my highest potential?
    Whip My Hair

    11. What do people think of me?
    Say Goodbye

    16. What is the one thing that will really make me happy?
    Everybody In Love

    17. what’s going to happen to me this week?
    SOS (Rescue Me)

    18. Where will I be a year from now?
    Humuhumunukunukuapua'a- High school musical.
    Drunk? High on Drugs? Nahh I'd never drink or take drugs, probably high on Cola xD

    23. How do my friends feel about me?
    Bet On It

    24. What is my current theme song?
    In my head

    LOL LOL LOLLLLLZA!!!! SO FUNNEH!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Heehee Ikr, might do a gif challenge too. They're epicly funny xD

      Delete

Respect The Planet Earth