11/08/2012

Music Shuffle Challange and Goodbye :(

I'm gonna post my first music shuffle challenge. I've already explained before how it goes so I'm not bothered to explain again *facepalm* sorry. Jus' a little tired, 06:01AM here and I still haven't slept. Anyway: (Note: I may sometimes do the same format but coz it's on shuffle the answers would be different each time)

Opening Credits:  Don't stop moving- SClub7 (hmm it's alright I guess)
Waking Up: Miss Independent- Ne-yo (So I wake up on my own? Yeah right, it takes my mum, and my brother to wake me up, and it takes them hours to)
First Day at School:  Everybody in Love-JLS (Who loves school?!)
Falling in Love: Walk this way- Girls aloud and Sugababes (Seriously? Dafuq?)
Losing Virginity:  Meet me halfway- Black Eyed Peas (Haha dirty thoughts, naughty Misha!)
Fight Song:  Dirty Picture- Taio Cruz feat. Ke$ha. (Dafuq does this mean?)
Breaking Up: Down- Jay Sean (I'm falling down crying?)
Prom:
Starstruck (I Hope)
Life: Wear my kiss (Seriously, my life is *shakes head*)
Breakdown: Twilight- Cover Drive (This isn't working for me today)
Flashback: Cry me a river- Justin Timberlake (at last! A song that fits. Thank God.!)
Getting Back Together:  Supafly (Dafuq does "supafly" even mean?!)
Wedding: Ghost Busters. (Am I getting married to a ghost?!)
Birth of Child: In my head (Oh so I don't give birth I dream it?!)
Final Battle: Bad Romance (What is wrong with my phone?! It's an idiot!)
Death Scene: Check it out- Will.i.am feat. Nicki Minaj (Check it out! I iz dead -_-)
Funeral Song: Fireflies- Owl City (headdesk, DAFUQ is up with my phone?!)

This was probably my worst ever go, hopefully you guys will have more luck then me, and maybe I'll have more luck on the gif challenges.

Anyway now onto the goodbye: Just to let you know, I'm not leaving, I'm saying goodbye to my closest and bestest friend ever on the face of this earth. Her name is Nessy and for 2 weeks she is going Algeria and I don't know what to do with my life anymore *facepalm* I'm texting her all day, every day and now for 2 weeks, I'm probably not even gonna touch my phone *headdesk* She won't be reading this cause right now she is on her way to the airport but I keep her updated so she'll see when she gets back. Even though we have said multiple goodbyes: Bye Nessy! Have fun in Algeria, I'll miss you *swallows hard* Take care and come back with trillions of photos and a nice golden tan. I love you forever and always (as a friend xD), can't wait for you to return and keep on dreaming!

Love,
Misha xx

2 comments:

  1. OMG!!

    when you said goodbye in the title and a sad face i thought u were quittin or somthn!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sorry for the inconvience *facepalm* Nah I could never quit, I love u guys too much xx :*

      Delete

Respect The Planet Earth