31/01/2013

January is OVAH!

Hello,

As you may know if you've looked at a calender today is January 31st aka the last day of January. So I'm going to do a mini review.

So..what happened in January??


  • I got 2000 views on ma blog
  • I got 15 followers
  • I got a new hat which is BEAUTIFUL!!
  • Random people flirted with me on BBC Bitesize
  • I found some old songs that I love
  • I went on omegle again and had a pretty funny time xD
  • Started my own parody magazine!
  • Dan and Phil's radio show began
  • Phil's Birthday
  • 2013 BEGAN!! 
So yeah..this is my new hat if you were wondering what it looks like.
Ma new hat!!
BBC Bitesize thing: Weird Dude on BBC Bitesize
Old songs: Nostalgia
Omegle: Omegle Fun with Misha
Magazine: Magazine edition 1

So what epic things have happened to you this month??

MISHA LOVES YOU!!

P.S.
Little Riddle For Ya..

There are 2 light switches. One turns on the floor you're on, the other turns on the floor above. How do you know which switch turns on which light? Click Read More for answer

You don't. I've been living in this house for 5 years and I still don't know which is which.

2 comments:

  1. LOL.

    Uh oh...I might have to go Meme on you....

    Y U NO PUT MY BLOG ON YOUR BLOGROLL??? LOL pweeasse add it!

    And I'm making a post as we speak...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Omg Lol I haven't updated that since like August xD I have loads to change around..

      and, great minds think alike!! :D

      Delete

Respect The Planet Earth