13/01/2013

Nostalgia

Hey!

So yesterday I went on a journey through time, playing games I used to play and listening to songs I used to like. I'm only really gonna talk about the songs though.

Just in case you don't know what nostalgia means here's the definition from Google:

Nostalgia: sentimental longing for the past, typically for a period or place with happy personal associations.

So on with the old songs! And when I say Old, I mean made in 2002-2004 old so yeah they're pretty old xD..

Anyway on with the show. 

1) 5 Colours in her hair by McFly. This was their first song, this is McFly in case you don't know them:
From Left to Right:
Harry, Dougie, Danny and Tom
It's a really cool song and upbeat. Perfect to dance to.. Here's the song with the lyrics so I don't have to post both xD
Warning: Most people don't care these days but it does have small sexual references, so if you don't like that sort of stuff it's probably best if you don't listen. It's not too bad but I know people might not like it..so ya know had to do this sorry..

2) Obviously by McFly. Another McFly song :D This is their second song, it's quite calm but it's still really cool. Here's the song:

3) What I go to school for by Busted. Busted are a pretty epic band. They were pop punk but they've split up now. WIGTSF (What I go to school for) was their first song. And again in case you don't know them here's a picture:
From Left to Right:
Matt, Charlie and James
This song again has a bit of sexual references, I mean it's about a teacher/student relationship. So yeah again if you don't wanna hear stuff like that just skip it.

Oh by the way since you can't see the description the red lyrics are the one's the Jonas Brothers changed and the purple ones are the one they kept the same. This is the original version and to be frank I think this ones better.

4) Another busted song. This time "Year 3000". This song is really cool and it's quite upbeat too.


5) Sk8er Boi by Avril Lavigne. Most of you probably know who she is but I still think I should show a picture to balance it out.


It's a really upbeat song and has quite a nice meaning to it, so I advise you to listen to it *winks*

And those are the five songs that I listened to last night. Ahh the memories!!

Before I go watch this video! It's Tom Fletcher (Look at first pic and they guy that's on the right hand side) wedding speech. He merged some of their songs and changed their lyrics to fit in with the whole wedding. You may notice some lyrics from Obviously in there. If you actually listened to it that is.
Oh and he got married on My Birthday. So that's quite cool. Heehee.

So did you know any of these songs already? Found a new one you like? Hopefully you did. Now I'm off to do some homework since Dan and Phil are gonna be on the Radio at 7 and everything has to be done by the time it shows them. CYA LATERR!!

Misha :*

2 comments:

  1. Oooh! Skator boy is awesome!

    WAIT A MINUTE-- I thought "Year 3000" was by the JONAS BROTHERS.

    Ever heard of "Bubbly" and "Who Knew"? Two songs that bring back EXTREME nostalgia.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. IKR!!

      Nope, it was originally by Busted. The Jonas Brothers also have a child friendly version of That's what I go to school for..

      Nope..Maybe I should. Heehee

      Delete

Respect The Planet Earth