11/01/2013

Weird dude on BBC Bitesize.

HELLO THERE!!

Well I have a Biology test on Monday so I've been revising but I've come across this weird dude. There's a website called BBC Bitesize and it helps you with everything and anything. From French, to Maths and Physics to Drama. It's really helpful, it has all sorts of topics.

Anyway for every topic you can do 3 things.
1) Revise- It has a few pages of information and you can just read them.
2) Activity- It's just like the Revision bit but either a man or woman talk to you and tell you the facts and there's sometimes a game or something you have to do.
3) Test- A series of 6-10 questions. It's multiple choice, you just click what you think is right and check your score, it also tells you which ones you got wrong and the right answer.

So I was revising Diet and Exercise and at one point of the activity there's two people. Venus and Mars (The Greek God and Godess) and it's like a "battle of the sexes" they each say a fact and you have to click the one that you think is correct.

Anyway so one time Venus was right so when I clicked her the guy was like "Tick another box.." in the most pissed off voice ever. BITESIZE IS SEXIST :O. Then out of the 7 Venus and Mars questions, the one I decide I have to look at my notes he says "Well done, if you didn't cheat that is"

He knows me :O. The creepiest thing was when I got 4/4 look at what he said to me:
He said that in the perviest voice EVER!! THIS RANDOM DUDE WHO IS TRYING TO TEACH ME BIOLOGY IS HITTING ON ME!!

The second topic I did was Defending against infection and I kid you not, when I got a question right the woman said "Mmm what a mover" and "You're full of va va voom!" WHY IS EVERYONE FLIRTING WITH ME TODAY..

Funneh Bunneh won't be a happy Bunneh :(

Look more flirting!!
Is this meant to be a revision or dating?? I mean COME ON!! I've done 3 different subjects and in all 3 they say something or use a tone of voice which implies they wanna snog my face off..

Look at me with all my big words :D "Implies" Miss Marshall would be proud (She's my English teacher)

Anyway I have loads to revise for so see ya guys LATARR!!
Misha ♀

EDIT: This "How're you doing?" dude just said to me "You're in hot form!" D: Paedos!! Paedos everywhere!!

EDIT AGAIN:
Thanks, but you are taking it a step too far now BBC..
THIRD EDIT:
NOW THIS DUDE IS INVADING MY PRIVACY!!
Red Wing, if you're reading this get Funneh Bunneh TO BEAT THE CRAP OUT OF THIS HORNY BITCHES!! Thank you (xD)

4 comments:

  1. LOL! Unfortunately, Misha, Funneh Bunneh is 10 steps ahead of you!

    http://i46.tinypic.com/9ar05t.png

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. OMG!! Thank you Funneh B *kisses his cheek* You saved me from the smart ass biology pervs! (Sounds a bit like Mr. X? *smirks*)

      Delete
    2. OMG!! LOL, yes, yes!

      Hey...now I feel guilty..I haven't updated Wattpad in over a month O_O

      Delete
    3. Don't worry, I haven't updated for a while either. Just upload whenever you can really.

      Delete

Respect The Planet Earth