11/04/2013

Life

Okay so the word Life seems a bit weird...

Uhh okay so basically- I'm sorry I haven't done a proper blog post. I've been filming my video which I then edited but when I went to upload it last night youtube said it was too long (18 minutes) so I had to edit it all over again as two separate parts and I'll be uploading it just after I finish this post :D

I'll do another post for them..afterwards. It'll be very short

Also I've been busy listening to FOB (Fall Out Boy)'s new album. Remember when I talked about them a few days ago?

Fall Out Boy Post

Well yeah even though their album is coming out next week the leaked their own album so I've been listening to it on repeat because it's just
As well as that I haven't had the best few days. Uhh I won't go too in detail but basically I've just been a little down..but more than a little down. It's complicated. I just realised some things that I should have realised ages ago and it made me feel like crap. Yeah so that's been fun. If you didn't realise that was sarcasm I'm disappointed because it's definitely not fun..obviously.

Anyway I think that's all. Now I have to wait for two hours while my videos upload. Such fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Respect The Planet Earth