08/04/2013

Fall Out Boy

Hello so if you haven't read the title this post is going to be about the Band Fall Out Boy.

Fall Out Boy is an American pop punk band from Wilmette, Illinois, formed in 2001. The band consists of vocalist/guitarist Patrick Stump, bassist Pete Wentz, guitarist Joe Trohman, and drummer Andy Hurley.

The words of Wikipedia. Anyway so before I show you my two new favourite songs by them let me show you their faces.



From Left to Right:
Joe Trohman, Patrick Stump, Pete Wentz and Andy Hurley
Now I like many songs by them, these include:
- Sugar we're going down
- Thnks fr th mmrs
- I don't care
- My Songs Now What You Did In The Dark (Light 'Em Up)
- The Phoenix
- Young Volcanoes

Today I'll be sharing the last two with you since they are their two newest songs and these are the ones I've recently become obsessed with.

WARNING: This video contains a shit load of blood so if you don't want to see it I suggest you watch the lyric video which will be below this one

That was The Phoenix and here's Young Volcanoes:
Enjoy~

In other news check this website out it's cool: http://elgoog.im/

Misha xo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Respect The Planet Earth