05/06/2013

PHIL AND DODIE TWEETED ME

(yes this is a few days later I needed to be calm so it doesn't become a fangirl spasm)

Anyway so Phil first:

It was Monday morning around 1am (as in early morning) and as I couldn't sleep I was aimlessly scrolling through twitter on my phone when I saw Phil tweet "Just witnessed a crime and called 999!! I am a crime fighter #justice" So I favourited it as it was cute and replied, for fun, "You could become a policeman" I knew that he probably wouldn't reply, even if it was late many people were online and he gets a lot of mentions. So I refreshed my page and carried on scrolling when I saw a tweet mentioning my twitter name. So I read it and IT WAS PHIL OMG it said "Policephil" yeah it's not a lot but still. Here's the actual tweet:

Now Dodie:

This time it was Tuesday morning around 7am when I was on twitter when this youtuber I watch called Dodie tweeted about having a test on Thursday. So out of curiosity I asked her what test it was and she replied! It was English Literature..

So I got two youtuber tweets in the space of two days FUCK YEAH!

Bye Guys

2 comments:

  1. Congrats! I would go bananas if a celeb tweeted me ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Omergersh! I can't believe Phil tweeted back! Aren't you a lucky duck, Misha?

    ReplyDelete

Respect The Planet Earth