15/04/2013

This Week On The Life of Misha

Well this week is going to be a little fun for me I guess. So I just wanted to go through the events, btw I will probably talk more about the events on the day like today I'll talk about the things that happened today!

Mon- Half Day at School
Tue- Normal, Rehearsal 
Wed- DRAMA PERFORMANCE
Thu- Nothing really
Fri- Nothing really

Once I make the posts I'll put a link on this post so you can redirect to them whenever :D Monday won't have a link because this is Monday's post and there is no point in linking you to the post you're reading I mean that's stupid.

ANYWAY-

8am- Wake Up, do my daily thing and get dressed for school
9am- Watch TV
10am- Watch TV
10:30am- Leave the house and go to my friends which is literally a minute away

No seriously look
10:40am- Leave my friends house
11:00am- Arrive at school and go to my form
11:00am-11:30am- Catch up with friends
11:45am- Go to first lesson. It was Biology which was fun, it always is fun to be honest
12:something pm- Lunch
1:15pm- Afternoon Registration
1:30pm- Go to my second lesson of the day. PSHE which again was fun
2:20pm- Go to my last lesson of the day. English. Because our normal teacher wasn't in we had to write a diary entry about our holiday. I just talked about watching Supernatural, going on my laptop and going out once. As an extension we had to write a poem about something to do with our holidays so again I wrote it about Supernatural and it went something like this:

*clears throat*

There is a show about two brothers called Sam and Dean
who fight against demons and other things unseen (idk)
Supernatural is it's name
and hunting evil is their game
to find the demon that killed their mother
they need to stick together and act like brothers
they hunt shape-shifters, Bloody Mary and the wendigo too
all these things that would scare me and you

This show makes me laugh
This show makes me cry
But the worst thing of all
EVERYBODY DIES (I didn't do that bit in capitals in my book otherwise my teacher might have thought I was a secret serial killer)
(Also: Nom will get this ;))

SIDE NOTE:
To everyone who posted a comment on my previous thanks I guess. 
I appreciate every comment. And well going school today, no one asked for help and people talked to me about normal stuff. They did get a bit pissed when I was talking about Supernatural but to be fair I was talking about it a little too much *facepalm*

Turns out I was wrong, people do care, I just hadn't seen them for a few weeks and forgotten. But seriously thank you. For being there when I needed you, for taking your time out just to write me a comment. Thank You for everything.

A few hours before I read those comments I was crying tears of sadness
After I read them I was crying tears of happiness but seriously Thanks.

Misha xo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Respect The Planet Earth