05/04/2013

Skype

Hey dudes. IDK why I just really wanted to call you guys dudes.

So yesterday I made Skype and today I had my first video chat with a friend of mine I made on the internet called Phoebe. Now I won't bore you with our conversations although they were pretty cool no. I was just wondering if anyone on here has skype and would be interested in adding me then you guys can as I NOW HAVE SKYPE.

I FINALLY HAVE IT!

I say this because I was going to make Skype what, 5 months ago? I'm one lazy girl.

Achievement Unlocked: Gained Skype
Anyway I don't want to post my username out here because of stalkers so if you do want to add me you are more than welcome. Just message me somehow or comment on here that you want it and I'll give it to you.

You can either:
-Comment here and I'll try and find a way to message you secretly.
-If you are on the PSF (which most of you are) just PM me. I'll check my inbox to make sure there's space
-If you have any of my emails you can email me for it.

So yeah you have 6 ways to gain my skype if you want it. If you can't do any of the following then I don't think I want to video chat with you because I probably don't know you. But yeah. Bye Now.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Respect The Planet Earth