01/04/2013

Fuck well that was emotional.

Uhh so remember my leaving post?

Umm April Fools? Yeah I'm not leaving this place. You think you can get rid of me that easily? Pfft I'll probably keep this until the age of 80 making posts like. "So my grandchild was born. OMFG she's beautiful."

But now I feel bad because Nom and Coolgyal replying and everything and the messages made me so happy I was crying. No seriously I was crying. I'm sorry if it was a bad April Fools and when I saw Coolgyal's post "April Fools, trust nobody" I was like "Umm you trusted me CG" I seriously thought someone would realise I was joking but everyone thought it was true.

Hmm I could write that on my job application forms can't I?

Name: Misha Nenoo
Age: 20 (This is the future kay?)
Skills:
-Very believable (Did an April Fools joke and everyone believed me)
-Manages money (I have over 1,000,000 on my Neopets bank account)

Etc.

So anyway thank you for the comments they seriously made me smile so fucking hard and I shall see you when I post next. 

This isn't for the last time- Misha xo.

P.S. Now if I do decide to leave no one will believe me. *facepalm* 
P.P.S I'm not leaving anytime soon keep your hair on.
P.P.P.S *Note to self* Don't ever decide to leave on April 1st.
P.P.P.P.S (That's a lot of Ps) So today the Phandom decided to have profiles like Dan or Phil for the day for April Fools, that was pretty fun. I was Philip. So two April fools pranks in one day that actually worked? MAN TODAY'S BEEN EPIC!

6 comments:

  1. oh my god. misha, you little clever shit x)!!!!

    btw hows THE MISHAPOCALYPSE on tumblr going for you??

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMFG!! XDD I should have known... >.< I thought the title was like my leaving post (that obviously doesn't count anymore), and um... That was a joke in the end. ^o^

    XD

    You really got me! But well, I guess I'll still stay true to my word! I'll need to talk to ya more often!

    --This song is creeping me out... Like, you're not more than a friend to me, and I zone out on this chick's voice, and she's all like, "I can't stand to LOSE you! LOSE you! loooose youuuu!" on repeat, and saying all this gf kind of stuff...

    Heh, hood one Misha! I'm glad we made you supah happeh though!!! ^^

    ReplyDelete
  3. Didn't go on for a few days... Found out it was an April Fool's trick. xD

    If I read it the day you posted it, I probably would've believed ya... So yes, you are very believable. :P Either way, that was a nice "thank you message" you gave to everyone. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMG you troll! I seriously though you were leaving. That's why I didn't comment on that post. I'm so mad. XD

    ReplyDelete

Respect The Planet Earth