21/04/2013

Another Drama Trip!

Sorry for not posting in four days- I've been busy..

No okay that's a lie I've had all the time in the world I just didn't know what to post okay..


But I have an upcoming event

*trumpet plays* I'm going to a theatre tomorrow to watch a play!!

FUCK YES DRAMA I LOVE IT SO DAMN MUCH.

I mean yeah all the rehearsals and my teacher shouting at us every minute of the lesson was nerve racking and exhausting but since joining drama I've had

2 trips already, my third is tomorrow then there are two more. PLUS I got to perform at a proper theatre and I LOVE ACTING OMFG DRAMA IS THE FUCKING BOMB!

Sorry. Anyway there was another event but I forgot what I was going to say FUCK. Ummm WHAT WAS IT!?!?!


Well I have several mock exams soon FUCKITY FUCK FUCK plus I have parents evening which I will love to tell you all about and YES I REMEMBERED WHAT I WAS GOING TO SAY:

I'm not sure if I mentioned this before BUT MY POEM HAS BEEN PUBLISHED!!

Here's the front cover:

First bit of my poem:

Second bit of my poem:


I had to take away out most of my name but you can see the "Mi" and I took away out my school too because I don't want paedos finding out what school I go to.

Yeah this happened like a month ago but I never got round to telling it, I doubt I'm doing the youtube thing. Oh well. I have my own youtube thing now anyway ;)

Byeeeeeee

3 comments:

  1. Misha! I'm so damn happy for you girl! You rock!

    That's so impressive, and the poem is so beautiful and terrible at the same time!

    Wait, did YOU black that out online or is the book like that??

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh yeah, so did you win a Kindle?

      Delete
    2. Thank YOUUU

      Uhh I did..they spelt my name wrong anyway xD but to be on the safe side

      Nope it was for the youtube people but I don't even know if they're doing it or not

      Delete

Respect The Planet Earth