24/03/2013

Supernatural



So yesterday I decided to watch Supernatural and OH MY GOSH it's epic!

Not to mention Sam and Dean are hot as fuck!

JUST LOOK AT THEM

The one on the left is Sam and the one on the right is Dean.
Not only are they beautiful but they're hilarious too.

Officer: So, fake U.S. Marshall. Fake credit cards. You got anything that's real?
Dean: My boots.

This show is just so damn cool, and I'm only on the second episode! There is a bit of swearing and dirty scenes but it's just too good!

Downside is that there are 8 seasons (At the moment) and I'm only on the second episode on the first. Damn I have some catching up to do.

Which is exactly what I'm going to do now so CIAO (I know it rhymed, it was meant to ;D) 

2 comments:

  1. ^-^ Yay! I watch Supernatural with my sister, and we are on the latest season–always catching up with OnDe,and(tv hing we have).

    SPOILER KINDA**

    ~

    A lot of death, and two of the very new episdoes are gruesome for some reason... ECK! >.<

    Sorry just had too... say that. I'm still shocked. xO Bobby is my favorite, I think. But then again, in every episode I cannot decide, so actually, I think Bobby, Cass, Dean, and Sam are ALLmy favorite...

    ANOTHER SPOILER**

    Gosh, the last episodes I saw... I don't even know what to say... Just THANK GOSH I DO NOT LIKE HAMBURGERS OR MEAT. *ew* *ew* *ew* *ew* *ew*

    Anyways, ciao Misha!! *o*

    Salute•

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love Sam and Dean at the moment since I haven't seen Bobby or Cas yet but don't worry due to my tumblr dash I think I already know too much for someone who's only seen two episodes xD

      Delete

Respect The Planet Earth