29/03/2013

Several things to say.

Uh Oh Hi, didn't notice you there, lurking on my Blog.

Well first of all THANKS FOR COMING! Because you, you know the person reading this. YES YOU. Okay so we've established that I'm talking to the person reading this. Kay. Lets start again.

THANKS FOR COMING. You see without you this blog would have been *makes balloon letting out air noise*

You know what noise I'm talking about now?

Anyway so I recently got FUCKING 3000 VIEWS. HIGH 5!
TY TY TY TY TY TY TY TY TY

Okay I lied I don't have several things to say, I only have two. The second thing is I uploaded a new video. HURRAY

Please watch this one. It's not a heart warming message or anything, just it took me ages to film and edit and I'd appreciate it if you guys saw it. THANKS AGAIN GUIS. (That's pronounced guys not whatever you thought it was kay?)

BYEEEE
Misha xo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Respect The Planet Earth