06/03/2013

I need a lot of luck

HEY!!

Well If you didn't know in the UK in Year 10 and 11 we do something called GCSE's which are basically a shit load of tests which determine our future *scary music plays*

Well for our GCSE's we have to do: Maths, English, Science and Religious Studies. But then our 4 subjects are chosen by us.

The subjects I chose were: Drama, History, Triple Science and Spanish.

Just to let you know Triple Science is like we do all three sciences (Physics, Chemistry and Biology) and we do three tests on them whereas people doing double science just do 2 tests.

Anyway so today I'll be talking about the art of DRAMA.

So tomorrow I have a performance. YAY (not). It's going to be in front of a proper audience and we'll get our grades based on how good we do. Scary right?

OH FUCK NO there's more. Next month I'll be performing in AN ACTUAL THEATRE. What makes things worse I'll have to swear. 3 times. In front of my parents. As they'll be watching. Talking to a camera and letting the world see I can do but acting LIVE. I'll mess up.

And there's more. I have to play a boy meaning it's going to be even harder. The play we're doing is called We Lost Elijah in which I play Elijah. A depressed gangsta type boy who runs away and then this girl abuses him (not sexually or anything, she just locks him in the shed and forces him to stay there and manipulates him so emotionally I guess)

ANYWAY so I need a shit load of luck. If you have any spare luck going around can I have some please?
Thank you *virtual hug*

Misha xo

2 comments:

  1. That must suck! Having to swear in front of your parents. But a good actress must say whatever the script says. I'm sure you'll do great, gurl.

    ReplyDelete

Respect The Planet Earth