15/03/2013

Hai guys

Yeah so I haven't uploaded in a week have I?

But before you start I WAS BUSY OK. I do have a life. Even if it's a boring. But this week- not so boring. Let me explain.

Well Sunday I made a post about me being ill. So Sunday's fine.

Monday: Well I had 3 tests on Tuesday so I had to revise like MAD MAD MAD. I did shit -_- but yeah I was revising so damn hard so no time for blogging :(

Tuesday: Did my tests, I did alright. Not really good, not really bad, just "okay". But then when I thought no more revision. NOPE. More revision came. Yeah I had a few tests on Wednesday too that I had to revise for. WOO GO MIDTERM TESTS RUINING MY LIFE.

Wednesday: NOW the fun stuff come. So I had to revise for maths but I didn't. Don't look at me like that, I DIDN'T HAVE A CHOICE. So on Wednesday I came home from school, got changed, had a snack, charged my phone and got a little excited then went back to school at 5. So why did I go back to school? I was going on a theatre trip that's why. And boy wasn't it fu- BORING. So we stayed until 5:30 waiting for people to arrive before we left. So my friend who I will call Zumba for privacy reasons was coming too since we both do GCSE drama. Now Zumba's dad and my dad are really close friends and since we were coming back at 10, (Late I know) Zumba's dad offered to drop me off at mine. But Zumba lives quite far away so she came a little late and Miss wasn't going to wait. So I thought I would be stuck in a train station at 10pm. But she came at the last minute. PHEW. Anyway so we got the bus to the station- boring. Then we got the train to the theatre- boring. Then we watched the play- first bit was cool then boring. Then we got the train to the station- boring. Then we went home- boring.

Thursday: I filmed my second video which I'll put below so you can watch (WARNING: It's 13 minutes long so be prepared to be watching something long) but yeah and it took even longer to film and edit. So I couldn't really

Friday: TODAY I'M UPLOADING.

Here's the second video, it's annoying thing parent's do (based on your votes) but it's called:

Misha Complains: Parents

so if I ever want to complain about something new I can and it'll flow and stuff.

-Misha xo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Respect The Planet Earth