26/03/2013

Favourite Songs

As you know the songs I like change quite frequently.

So here are my favourite songs for this week/month.

First of all we have Radioactive by Imagine Dragons. I AM LITERALLY OBSESSED WITH THIS SONG. It's so addictive you won't remember the amount of times you've pressed the reply button.

♪♫♪ WELCOME TO THE NEW AGE, TO THE NEW AGE, WELCOME TO THE NEW AGE, TO THE NEW AGE. ♫♪♫

(Mini not so really spoiler: You may see this song in my next video. Wait, who said that?)

Then we have Teenagers by My Chemical Romance.

Someone of you may have heard about them breaking up :( So sad, but they will still forever be in my head and heart. In memory of MCR here's Teenagers


Now the last song for this week/month is Ballad of Mona Lisa by Panic! At The Disco. P!ATD are just one of my favourite bands and this song is just so amazing. I FREAKING LOVE IT. There will now be some colour on my post

And that is it for now.

Misha xo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Respect The Planet Earth