10/03/2013

*cough cough*

Hey guys! So I have a few different things to talk about.

1- Why I haven't posted for a few days:
Well on Thursday I was tired as heck because I came back home at 7:00 because I had a drama performance as I mentioned before. Then on Friday and Yesterday (since it's Sunday for me) I was really ill and I couldn't be bothered to do anything. Still ill now but I'm feeling a little better and not ask weak.

2- My Video:
As you may be aware last Sunday I uploaded a video of myself to youtube. In this week I have gained 5 subscribers and 50 views. It may not be a lot but for a week I think that *MIND BLOWN* like seriously. Thank you to anyone and everyone who watched, liked, subscribed and/or commented on my video or on my blog post where I put it. I'm deffo not going to make one this week because I'm ill and I don't think I'll make one for a few weeks anyway because my mum wants me to concentrate on my school work but if I ever find time when I've done all my homework, have nothing to do and I'm not feeling like crap I will make another one.

3- Drama Performance:
You might know that on Thursday I had a drama performance. If you didn't open your eyes I said it two paragraphs ago. Wake up! But anyway it was stressful as FUCK. I was already a little ill. I was thirsty, hungry. 18 of us were crammed into this little space as our parents walked in and our friends. We couldn't talk because the audience would hear us. A PERSON FROM A PROPER FUCKING THEATRE WAS WATCHING. But at the same time it was fun. Before the play we did a prayer circle and did a random prayer which didn't even make any sense and there were some funny moments too. After we finished my teacher said she loved my bit (which I did with this girl) and our bit was her favourite. She said the only thing to improve is to act more like a dude.

I think that's it. The cough cough title is me actually coughing since I'm ill.

Misha xo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Respect The Planet Earth