23/03/2013

Can't think

Now I'm just coming out with it: I have writer's block.

I just don't know what to write anymore. My life is just boring as fuck. This is what a post would look like:

Hey guys. OMG Guess what happened today? I stayed on my laptop all day and did no homework. Yeah oh and I ate food and slept. That's all for today see you tomorrow where I say exactly the same thing because that's all I do with me life. BYE!

And I don't really think that would be fun to read. And other ideas I do have are just too hard to write. That is another reason I started doing youtube. So I could tell you guys stories and other stuff about me that I can't put into written form and I have to say it as it's easier for me and probably easier for you to understand.

Also I have a very plain mind. I'm not really creative or funny or witty so it makes it harder trying to think of what to write. And sometimes I have ideas but I'm just not bothered to do it.

But I'm sorry. I'm sorry my blog is boring. I'm sorry I hardly post. And I'm sorry for having a boring life. I do want to end this on a positive note so I'll put my newest video on here which I haven't shared yet.

Actually thinking about it this will be more negative then the whole post
PLEASE DON'T KILL MEH
Because after watching this you probably will.
Now I'm off trying to think of blog posts I could do.
Misha xo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Respect The Planet Earth