20/03/2013

B-ad news B-irthdays

Hello!

Remember I said I'm going to be doing an A-Z of my life a month ago? Well since I don't know what to post I'll do another of those, this time for the letter B! 2 things begin with B this time:

Bad News

So you know how for the January and February I did a magazine thing? Well I'm not doing one this month. I just don't know what to write about and I don't have enough information or events going on to write about plus I can't seem to find the right thing I want for the front cover etc.

BUT I just want to also say:

ReWi- Don't worry, I'll use the Funneh Bunneh interview in April's edition, I'll just take out the question about St. Patricks Day and the rest should be fine :D So all of that hard work isn't wasted ;)

Birthdays

Okay so a few of my B-days have ended badly. Here are my top 3 worst Birthdays EVER


  1. When I was going to be 10 I invited a lot of my friends round because I wanted a big celebration having double digits :D So the weather was nice so we decided to go outside and have a water fight. So my friends secretly decided to all gang up on me because it was my birthday as I joke. So I stood there about to open my bottle when I feel litres of water hitting me. THERE WERE 6 PEOPLE THROWING WATER AT ME AT THE SAME TIME. So I was kinda cornered into a wall from trying to escape so I couldn't move so I stood there crying as they went and got more water. You see they didn't realised I was crying they just thought it was the water. What makes things worse was straight after it was really windy, so I was cold as heck and even though the party was meant to end at like 6 or 7 most people left at 4 leaving me there, drenched. 
  2. On my 14th Birthday I invited 5 of my friends around and it started out as okay. Until my friends thought it would be a good idea to go on my facebook and speak dirty to a few of my friends while I went upstairs to go toilet. What makes things worse when I tried to stop them they dragged me away, LITERALLY, and they scratched me in the process. But I just played along, not wanting to cause any drama and mentally noted that I'd apologise to everyone after they had left. Now when 2 of my friends left things went from bad to worse. My 3 remaining friends thought it would be a good idea to go watch 2 girls 1 cup so me not liking this sort of thing just said "I'm not watching it, call me when your done." I then went upstairs and went on my laptop. After 10 minutes they hadn't called me so I thought "Okay something must be wrong, I don't think the video would last that long." but because I didn't want to watch it I took out my spy kit from my wardrobe (yeah I have a spy kit shhh) and in that spy kit was a gadget which makes amplifies sounds so I could listen in to see if they were watching it or not. (For example: if they were like "EWW OMG UGH" it would be kinda obvious they were still watching disgusting stuff) So I sat there and listened in and all I heard was "OMG CLICK THE CHILLI CHALLENGE" So I sat there for 10 minutes and they didn't even mention my name. Yes I don't like having attention but the fact is was MY birthday and they were at MY house I would have thought they would have at least acknowledged my existence but no. So I walked in and said "I've been gone 20 minutes and you guys haven't even noticed? Great friends you are." I then went upstairs because I didn't want to be in the same room as them. They then come upstairs and say "Stop attention seeking we can't keep thinking of you etc." So I just got mad inside but I kept my cool. So after that everything got a BIT better. Because then they stopped caring I was there and went back to being a trio -_- LIKE HELLO GUYS IT'S MY FUCKING BIRTHDAY AND YOU GUYS HAVE HARDLY EVEN CARED THAT I'M HERE! But my worst birthday was definitely:
  3. My 11th Birthday. So my actual birthday was on a Tuesday and I had a set of tests for the whole week that week because I was at the last year of primary. So I decided I would have a really big party to celebrate A) My Birthday and B) The end of the exams. But my lovely mother of mine decided to invite her friends and their children round despite me saying my friends and her friends children will not get along. So one of my friends was a little rude to one of my mum's friends son who was 13 at the time. However due to a mix up of him and a little girl (who was his cousin) wearing the same colour clothing the boy thought my friend was being rude to the little girl. So a massive fight broke out between my friends (7 people) and my mum's friends children+ my brothers (also 7) I was in the middle trying to persuade the two sides to stop. The fight included my friend chucking water in my brother's room nearly breaking the PS3 my house shaking from the amount of people running up and down the stairs and me hiding in my bedroom crying that on my birthday everyone was fighting and being mean to each other. 

Yep so they are the 3 worst Birthdays I have had- SO FAR. Probably they are worse ones to come to be honest -_-

Misha xo

2 comments:

  1. Those are horrible birthdays! I'm sorry it had to go that way.

    I must say though, you need better friends... Or least pick them better because they are jerks. (Sorry, just really stupid to leave someone hanging.)

    Interesting stories though. Hopefully #15 will be better?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My friends are nice people on their own but once they're together it's like BITCH MODE ACTIVATED. So I see them on their own now xD

      And I hope so :D

      Delete

Respect The Planet Earth