14/02/2013

Magazine Edition 2

IT'S BACK!

This month it's all about LOVE and how I HATE it : D

Enjoy!


And there you have it! 
Update from a few yesterday and day before:
So my "friend" Sabrina needs help going to this other school and luckily I know where it is
and it's not far from our school. So I go and say it's to the left BUT SHE GOES TO THE FUCKING RIGHT! She made me get home late and my mum was worried and to top it all off she got pissed of with ME just coz I kept telling her we were going the wrong way.

FUCKING BITCH.
ReWi..you're right..to deal with a bitch I need to be a bitch
Coolgyal..OMG THAT MOTHERF***ER! She needs some lessons in manners -_-

Misha xo

4 comments:

  1. Word at that last bit and--

    OMG!!!! THIS IS FRIGGIN AMAZING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    I.

    ABSOLUTELY.

    LOVE.

    THIS.

    STUFF!

    If this becomes a magazine, I'm first subscriber! And Funneh Bunneh is a fan. He's asking if you could feature one of his interviews in your next edition!! ( foh real)

    ReplyDelete
  2. ANTIVALENTINE EDITION: *1,000 likes from yours truly*

    ReplyDelete
  3. hats off to you misha!

    put it on tumblr too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. @ReWi Could I interview him for April's edition? Because it might have some Easter stuff and I think interviewing him then will work better xD And thanks ^_^

    @PP OMG THANK YOU!!

    @CG awh thanks..you really think so?
    Well I guess it's better to try and fail then not try at all xD

    ReplyDelete

Respect The Planet Earth