01/02/2013

Hey February!

PINCH PUNCH FIRST DAY OF THE MONTH!! (No returns ;D)

It's already FEB :O. The month of LURRVE and MWAH MWAH XD. I can't wait until this valentine!! Going to spend it with my Boyfriend. YEP I have a boyfriend. We started going slow but we have finally agreed the time is right to officially go out!!

We've been taking it steady for 2 months now but we know we're meant for each other. I'M SO HAPPY!! My boyfriend also goes by the name of HP. (No not Harry Potter) The brand HP, my Boyf is MA LAPTOP!!

^Was that convincing? Anyway the chocolate goes on sale and tumblr will probably be pretty fun so I really can't WAIT!!

Better get ma magazine started!! See y'all soon!!

Misha

EDIT: It's my 100th post!! Oh yeah!!



image

image



image
All Sherlock and Doctor Who gifs :D

2 comments:

  1. Nice, girl!!

    LOL...I almost fell for the boyfriend thing-- I figured...xD

    ReplyDelete

Respect The Planet Earth