16/02/2013

A little something.,


There's something I would like to say
Which I could really tell you any day
But it's something I don't really do
and that is I don't say Thank You

Whether you've always visited my blog
or you kinda new
Thank you so much for contributing to
the 2500 views

Although it may not seem like a lot
yet
I am very grateful for every view
I get.

Thanks for all the support and help you've given
this half a year
And although you live so far in my heart
you are so near

And for every comment I get I can't help
but smile inside
and these feelings I would like to share
as they won't hide

So carry on doing whatever you always do
that makes me feel loved and have a reason to say:
Thank you.

XO

(This song was based on Carrie Hope Fletcher's Thank You song)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Respect The Planet Earth