03/01/2013

Today was the day!!

Hey guys!

Some of you, if you read my last blog post will know I went to Southampton today!! It was so damn boring!!

Why?


  1. I made no new friends
  2. No internet
  3. No forum, tumblr or youtube!
  4. I had to help with the food
  5. I missed all my favourite TV shows
  6. I missed Dan and Phil on Radio 1!
  7. My mum embarrassed me.
I want to expand on the 7th one there. So I'm really socially awkward, like I don't even know how to say Hi. Seriously I stand there and if I ever get the courage to talk to someone I start off with "So.." *facepalm* I literally just can't go up to someone and say "Hey, what's your name?" Without looking like a freak. Anyway so our convo:

Mum: Why haven't you made friends?
Me: I don't know what to say *shrug*
Say "Hi, how old are you?"
I can't for 2 reasons. 1) I just don't know how to say it without looking weird. 2) Imagine if someone just walked up to you and asked you how old you are. That's creepy
True..next time I'll tell my friend to tell them to take the first move.
There won't be a next time
I'm saying IF
There are no IF's!

~5 Mins Later~

Mum's friends: Hey girls, could you talk to *points to me* that girl over there, she's not that much younger than you and she's shy!

THANK YOU MUM(!) I'm not shy I just don't know how to speak to people!

So I awkwardly walk up to them while they just stare at me. They just ask me how old I am and where I'm from and then do their own thing.

Apart from that the other girls talked to me twice WITHOUT my mother's help. Why?
1) 1 girl gave me a grape (IDK why)
2) This girl was picking up this other little girl but the way she picked her up meant the smaller girl kicked me in the face. Wow Misha, very good way to make an impression! She literally just said "Sorry, are you alright?" I nodded and went back to the chair.

BUT!! Despite the boredom I wrote a fanfic based on Doctor Who:

"Rory, you're a genius!" The Doctor exclaimed as he ran up to me and slammed his lips against mine.
"Uhh" I stuttered, confused. I couldn't pretend that my heart didn't beat twice as fast when our lips collided. It was magical, mesmerising, it felt different to when I kiss Amy. When I kiss her I feel warm and wanted but that kiss, with The Doctor gave me chills down my spine, sent electricity through my veins, it was beautiful. I couldn't pretend my feelings for the Doctor weren't real.

I had to tell him. That peck, that tiny kiss that didn't even last a minute felt more special than any kiss I've ever had.
"Umm Doctor?"
He was busy clicking and typing away like his usual immature self. I smiled to myself at how cute he looked racing around pressing button after button, pulling levers.
"DOCTOR?!" I repeated louder, hoping he would hear me.
"Not now Rory!"
I sighed and tried once more
"Doctor it's important!"
It was then The Doctor's turn to sigh. He looked at the controls, then me then Dad.
"Brian! Keep watching the controls and the screen!" He ordered.
Dad nodded and walked towards the selection of colourful buttons. As the Doctor and I walked away from dad, The Doctor turned around and informed dad to "DON'T TOUCH ANYTHING!" I raised my eyebrow as if to say 'Done?' as the Doctor nodded.

"So Pond, what was it you wanted to tell me?" I took a deep breath and exhaled heavily.
"Doctor, I..I've felt this way a long time and..and there's no other way to say this.." I took a sharp breath, grabbed his collar and crashed our lips together once more. Surprisingly, The Doctor came closer to me, pulling my body towards him. Our arms were wrapped around each others bodies. My mouth slowly opened as he slipped in his warm, wet tongue. A tingling sensation whizzed through my body at the speed of light, satisfying my every crave. We carried on kissing for a few minutes before I slowly and gently pulled away.
"Well that was great!" The Doctor exclaimed. I grabbed his hands and pulled him closer.
"Doctor, I..I love you." A huge grin appeared on his face and with his hands still clasped in mine he started to speak.
"Rory Pond, I.." Before he could finish the sentence he disappeared. I called his name a few times but I knew it was no use. Tears started staining my face, streaming down my cheeks. I wished for this to be a sick nightmare as I feel onto the ground. The salty droplets carried on pouring from my eyes as I knew this was no dream, The Doctor was really gone.

-End of Fanfic-

Heartbreaking? Did you cry? Was it good?

Anyway apart from that I also listened to songs in my playlist called "Favourite songs" which included:


  • 3OH!3- Starstruck
  • Avril Lavigne- I'm With You
  • Black Eyed Peas- Where is the love?
  • Justin Timberlake- Cry Me a River
  • Demi Lovato- Give you heart a break
  • Little Mix- DNA
  • Taio Cruz- Dynamite
  • N-Dubz- I Need You
  • Utada Hikaru- Simple and Clean
  • Pixie Lott- Mama Do
  • N-Dubz- Strong Again
  • One Direction- Little Things
  • Pixie Lott- Gravity
  • N-Dubz- Playing with fire
  • BOTDF- P.L.U.R.
  • Jason Derulo- Ridin' solo
  • S Club 7- Don't Stop Moving
  • Rihanna- Te Amo
  • Tyler James Williams- Don't run away.
NOTE: These are all my favourite songs from any point of my life. For example the S Club 7 song was my favourite song when I was younger.
SECOND NOTE: These are only based on songs I have on my phone. Of course I've had more favourite songs it's just I may not have the songs on my phone at the moment.

So the best things that happened to me, could have easily happened if I'd stayed at home.

On another note like my new hat?
Obviously I couldn't show you my face :D Heehee
Bye Guys!
Misha

No comments:

Post a Comment

Respect The Planet Earth