07/01/2013

Back to School

Well school's back!

YIPPEE(!) -_- Guess what time I slept last night?

8PM!! 
How the fuck did I manage that? Because on Sunday I was falling asleep at 6 in the morning. Anyway so I am not a morning person. If you so much as cough near me in the morning I will kill you. Or scream. Or tell you to shut the fuck up and cry. I just can't handle the mornings. Excluding 11am since that isn't too early..

Anyway so being the first day back my mum was on my case.
"Have you got your oyster card?"
Oyster Card Definition:
The Oyster card is a form of electronic ticketing used on public transport based in Greater London in England. It is promoted by Transport for London and is valid on travel modes across London including London Undergroundbuses, the Docklands Light Railway (DLR), London Overgroundtrams, some river boat services and most National Rail services within the London fare zones.

I lost mine just before winter break so my mum wanted me to be extra careful -_-

Anyway so question after question after question. Until it came time for school. 

My first two lessons were drama and it wasn't as bad as I thought but I've got homework already DX

Then there was Physics which was so friggin boring. Plus I sit on a crowded table and all the girls on my table ever do is


And I'm very noisy and they were talking about leaking periods, fanny farts and other disgusting stuff *shudders* I couldn't concentrate on my own life. I felt like killing them ALL!!

Then came Maths but we were in the computer room which was alright..and some girls in my class watch Dan now because of me, but you know what pisses me off. When they say something like:
"Oh have you seen the video where-" BITCH I STAY UP JUST TO BE IN THE FIRST 1000 PEOPLE I'VE WATCHED ALL HIS VIDEOS!!

Or

"You know Dan likes-" I'M THE BIGGEST DANOSAUR IN THIS YEAR POSSIBLY SCHOOL I THINK I WOULD KNOW A LOT ABOUT HIM!!

It's just so frustrating when they try to act like they know more about him, I'm just like "No.."

Anyway so being so bored in Maths all I could do was say this rhyme over and over again..

"Razors pain you, Drugs cause cramps,
Acid stains you, Rivers are damp,
Gas smells awful, nooses give,
Guns aren't lawful, you might as well live."

Then I had the moment I was dreading for..P.E!! We had to do a motherfuckin' bleep test on the first day back!! 

If you're not familiar with the bleep test:

There's a 20 metre course and you start at one end. When you hear the beep you run to the other end of the room. When you hear the next beep you run back. In set 1 you have 9 seconds to get to the other side. In each set you have to run 10 times and every set you go up the space between the beeps gets shorter.

Me at the start of the bleep test:









Me by the time I dropped out:


















That's the end of my first boring day at school..29 days til the next holiday.. wish me luck.

Misha

2 comments:

  1. Dang! I freakin' hate the bleep test! (I know it as the "PACER" Test.) Everyone was practically dying after that. xD

    And Misha, I feel ya. You just need to yell to the world saying that you are the biggest Danosaur so and they better not go "trivia" and asking stupid questions.

    Anyways, hope you survive! :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know right. I did a whole lot worse this year than 2 years ago. I think it's because I found the internet about a year ago. I mean like the dark side where you get addicted xD

      Delete

Respect The Planet Earth