24/12/2012

Things I hate about myself..

Yo! Before you start dashing to the comments saying "Misha you're perfect, don't hate yourself!" etc. Don't worry I'm not gonna do a paragraph on how ugly I am or something. It's just general things I do or am that annoy me but I can't stop being that way..

Confused? Allow me to demonstrate.

1) I swallow gum. I know I shouldn't and I try not to but I end up swallowing it anyway. It happens more frequently with bubble gum and ones that have flavours like Strawberry or Apple. But yeah, I've swallowed gum since I was about 8.. One minute I'm chewing and the next it's down my throat..

2) I tend to get pissed off more by people I love then people I hate. I don't know why. Maybe it's because I expect the person to know me but they still do something that gets on my nerves and I feel like they don't remember or think about how I would feel. One example is my mum. She knows I hate it when she whispers random stuff or does a funny voice when something cute comes up yet she does it anyway. It's not her fault, every goes "Awhh *random noises*" when they see a baby or a kitten but the fact I've told her many times I don't like it and she still does it pisses me off more than it should.

3) I'm unsociable in real life. If we met in real life we wouldn't be friends. On the internet I feel like I can be myself more because on the internet no one judges you on the way you look because they don't know the way you look. I mean I have those days where I tell myself, I'm gonna try and make a new friend, but they see a midget with spots, glasses and frizzy hair who has a reputation of getting good grades and think "NERD ALERT" and don't talk to me. So they never see the real me. I think that's why I don't make friends easily.. because I think everyone's gonna judge me before we get to become friends so I don't even try. Or maybe it's the fact I used to make friends so quickly that I got hurt.. (I'll talk about that another time)

4) I hate looking in the mirror. Because when I don't look into it, however bad I look I still feel beautiful because I don't know what I look like. My hair might be frizzy but in my hands it feels soft and straight, and if I don't look in the mirror I'll believe it's soft and straight and it'll give me confidence, but then I come home, and look in the mirror and remember how I ugly I really am. I'm the type of person who's prettier on the inside than on the outside. I love vampires, I sometimes wish I was one. Not only because of Young Dracula, or because vampires have really cool clothing but because Vampires don't have reflections. So I'll never feel ugly again.

--Misha ♥

1 comment:

  1. Aww. We can't all be perfect and don't worry, I feel the same way on many things!

    1) That's just a bad habit. I have a nasty one... which I shall not share.
    2) Love is just a strange thing... And sometimes, mothers just forget. Even I get mad at my mom sometimes.
    3) Being shy is kinda like me... I don't talk much unless it's with people I'm really close to.
    4) I'm glad I'm not the only one (with the mirror thing... although being a vampire seems cool too. XD) That's why I never take pictures of myself. I dunno if I'll look good.

    ReplyDelete

Respect The Planet Earth