05/12/2012

Childhood memories and depression..

This blog post is gonna be simple because to be honest I am no in the mood at the moment but I wanna update.

Okay so first of all,  a few days ago I decided I will broaden my musical knowledge by listening to songs which I haven't heard before-- Or so I thought. I randomly typed in a name of a band/singer which I had never listened to but heard of into youtube. That being Evanescence. I saw a song called Bring Me To Life so I clicked on it..

AND BAM! Childhood memories flooding back. You see I hated that song as I child as it was the only song that would come on the music channel and in one part of the music video this woman drops from the ledge of the building and I used to be scared that I would fall down from my balcony (I lived on the 16th floor where there were 17 floors..) So I literally hated it but now when I heard it I actually started liking it but I still shudder at the song.

Second bit:

Well some girls on the forum are currently depressed and they just wanted to spread the word.. so here it is:

To my friends who suffer thanks to others, and to the world.

Spread the word and stop depression
If you stare at those people who wear nothing but black, or who always cry when they think you aren't looking at them. If you make fun of them, what kind of person are you, really? Depression is the worst thing the world has. It eats away at your life until there seems to be no happiness left. Depression can be caused by hundreds of things. But what escalates them most is society. Bullying kills. Literally. But beyond the people suffering directly from those idiots are those who are afraid. Those who hide their sadness, lock it away, transform their hearts into chests for tears. Until those chests sink, and try to burst open. That's when most people would cry. But when even your family teases you, when you have grown up with so much bullying that is seems everyone is judging you, and no one cares, you cannot. You turn your sadness into something only actions can remove. Anger. Anger at those people who bully you, Anger at those who are supposed to care.

And then it comes back to the bullying. One cannot destroy some random thing without stares, without silent laughter. One cannot harm another without deep trouble. And then you hurt yourself. You start off with something small. Scratching your arms. biting your finger. Throwing all your sadness and anger at the one thing you have. Yourself. For some that is enough. People around you find out, and you see they DO care.

Some are alone. Some are better at keeping secrets. But even scratching cannot stop the anger and the sadness. After time it becomes too much to bear. Nothing matters, not that your best friend is crying before you, not that you have decades ahead of you. At that stage, if you are brave. If you are given a time of such depression nothing matters but that it stops...

Please. Stop bullying. Go to that lonely girl in the corner. Soothe the guy crying as he walks past you. If you see someone alone, someone sad. Remember this: Sadness shared is sadness no longer.



If you feel such a message is true, please, PLEASE spread it any way you can. If you want recognition for this, to show people who read this how many people DO care (I recommend you do this) please put your name beneath the list.
KatrinaLinden
Aviskye
Misha

This really needs to be spread..

Laters,
Misha

No comments:

Post a Comment

Respect The Planet Earth