07/11/2012

Songs to download

'Ello matey pie. Gotta lil' cockney accent pickin' up. Betcha half of ya don't even know what a Cockney is do ya? It's a type of an English bloke. Well gals can be cockney too obviously. No sexism.

Anyway *dances across to the other side of the blog....→→→* So I've been a bad person and I haven't posted in a while.. :( Not a good thing. Sorry if I left you hanging or whatever. Well I decided I should post something!! But then I was clueless with what to post on.. I mean I have literally no clue. Well HAD literally no clue. Because now I DO!!

I am going to list the songs that I want to download *cheers* Yeah you might think it'll be cool but I'll try and make it FUN!! Promise..

(F IS FOR FRIENDS WHO DO STUFF TOGETHER
U IS FOR YOU AND ME :D
N IS FOR ANYWHERE AND ANYTIME AT ALL
DOWN HERE IN THE DEEP BLUE SEA!!
 
Sorry the word "Pineapple" triggers me to sing the Spongebob theme tune and the word "Fun" triggers me to sing the fun song from Spongebob Squarepants.

Anyway On with the show!!
 
  •  Strong Again- N-Dubz. Okay most of you probably don't even know who N-Dubz are. Well they consist of 3 singers- Tulisa, Fazer and Dappy. Tulisa and Dappy are cousins and Fazer is their childhood friend. A few years ago they split but apparently they are going to reform soon!! Anyway "Strong Again was written some time ago but I love it.
  • Skyscraper- Demi Lovato. Well firstly I need to thank Petpet for posting it on her profile page on the PSF ages ago otherwise I wouldn't have listened to it!! But yeah Skyscraper is so inspirational and I love it!!
  • DNA- Little Mix. Haven't heard it yet, but put it on my list so I remember coz I usually forget *facepalm*
  • Little Things- One Direction. I absolutely love this song but again I keep forgetting to download it. So my good friend Naomi is going to remind me every now and again!! Thank ya my Ed-ified Amigo :D
  • Where is the love?- Black Eyed Peas. Another truly inspiring song. I love BEP so much and I never even knew!! I mean half of my fave songs are written by them and I only realised a week ago! "Sorry BEP for not appreciating you guys as much for writing amazing songs!"
  • A Team- Ed Sheeran. I am literally amazed I don't have this song on my phone. I fucking love it! It was the first ever Ed song I listened to and since the day I did I loved it!! Amazing song! But then I remembered I don't like downloading songs and my friend doesn't really like this song [OMFG Is she serious?? :O] and she's my source for music ^_^
  • Pump it- Black Eyed Peas. Another amazing BEP song!!
  • I gotta feeling- Black Eyed Peas. ♪♫Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, Saturday, Saturday Night, Sunday! Pe-pe-p-pe-people, people always say say! Party everyday!♫♪ Nolgastic moments :')
  • I'm with you- Avril Lavigne. I love that song. I heard it AGES ago [When I mean ages I mean like at the age of 8] and I still remember the chorus and I only heard it like twice in my whole life!
  • Sk8r Boi- Avril Lavigne. My brother's loved this song a long time ago so I kinda absorbed it into me and now I love the song too xD. I loved it for ages.
  • Complicated- Avril Lavigne. One of the first ever songs I heard in my whole life. Like I'm talking about being the age of FIVE or SIX when I heard it! I still remember the first verse and chorus and I haven't heard it in YEARS!!
  • Mr. Know it all- Kelly Clarkson. I heard this last year and I love it.
  • Glad you came- The wanted. OMFG I friggin love that song!!!
That's the list. There's some more but I wasn't bothered to put them all :P Remember these are just ones I wanna download. Most of my favourite songs I've already got :)
 
Any suggestions? Comment in the section below!!
~Misha

No comments:

Post a Comment

Respect The Planet Earth