25/11/2012

Songs that never fail to make me cry *wipes tear*

Okay I know, today's not Wednesday but I thought it's a bit harsh once a week so I'll post twice a week! Wednesday's as promised and then during the weekend as I have more time and I get bored quicker then..

Anyway so for the past hour or so I went on a trip down memory lane (and still not finished), by listening to songs I liked a few years ago or maybe even when I was about 7. Surprise, Surprise, Half of these were sad songs! So I thought I should post all the songs that make me cry. Let's be depressed together ;( (I'm am just joking, I know the word depressed shouldn't be over used but I didn't know what other word to use.)

1) Strong Again- N-Dubz. This song is about their past and how the overcame it.

Favourite Line: And I don't have to be alone again,
 I can hold my head high I'm strong again
I'm Strong Again.
 
2) Skyscraper- Demi Lovato. The lyrics are just..so inspiring and heart warming
 
Favourite Line: Go on and try to tear me down
I will be rising from the ground, like a skyscraper
Like a skyscraper
 
3) Little Things- One Direction. If a boy said the things that they sing to me I would marry him on the spot. Truly beautiful.
 
Favourite Line: You still have to squeeze into your jeans
but you're perfect to me.
 
4) Where is the love?- Black Eyed Peas. This song just makes me realise that the world isn't perfect.
 
Favourite Line: Children Hurting can you hear them crying?
 
5) A Team- Ed Sheeran. I can't even explain why this makes me cry, it just does.
 
Favourite Line: Long nights, Strange men.
 
6) I'm with you- Avril Lavinge. When I was younger I loved that song..today I heard it again for the first time in 7 years and fell in love with it again. I remembered so many lyrics and let my childhood seep into my life again. It's a beautiful song.
 
Favourite Line: It's a damn cold night,
Tryin' to figure out this life
 
7) The one that got away- Katy Perry.
 
Favourite Line: In another life I would make you stay
So I don't have to say you were the one that got away
 
8) Simple and Clean- Utuda Hikaru. The first time I heard this song I cried so everytime I hear it the memories come back.
 
Favourite Line: Hold me, whatever lies beyond this morning
is a little later on, regardless of warnings
the future doesn't scare me at all.
 
9&10) Who you are & Who's laughing now- Jessie J. Both of these songs by Jessie J are beautiful.
 
Favourite Line: Seeing is deceiving
Dreaming is believing, it's okay not to be okay
 
Favourite Line: Oh so you think you know me now?
Have you forgotten how you would make me feel
when you dragged my spirits down.
 
So there you have it.. obviously there are more but I like keeping it at 10. So 10 songs that never fail to make me cry.. Which songs out of these never fail to make you cry? Or is there a song here which I didn't put but makes you cry? As always comment below your thoughts :)
 
--Misha

1 comment:

  1. [This is what I posted on my Twitter the first day I read this~]

    God damn, Misha... You're gonna make ME cry..! >.<

    [it takes a lot...for that to happen to me]

    ReplyDelete

Respect The Planet Earth