22/10/2012

Vloggers I love.

Yo!

So my top 4 vloggers. Vlog literally means: Video Blog. Cool right? Anyway in no particular order:
WARNING: I strongly advise you NOT to watch if under 13. Most of my favourite vloggers swear or have dirty imaginations. So please unless you think that SEX and SNOGGING and TONSIL TENNIS are appropriate for your age then DO NOT watch. If you're younger than 13 and still watching. Well Done *claps* You're a badass xD
1)Danisnotonfire aka Dan Howell. He is so friggin hilarious and I love him to pieces. He does some videos with Phil (aka Amazingphil who is No. 2) Well instead of my going on I shall just show you a few videos of him in action (after Phil I'll put "THE TREE" vid. I'll tell you why later ;))

The video is about Dan's Pshyco French Teacher. I was dying of laughter when watching this and hopefully you will be too. Not dying. Just laughing :D
Oh gosh, the video gave me a load of Org*sms. (Not really but nearly *wink face*) It's just gahh, if you watch this and still don't find Dan attractive at the end then you are seriously lying to yourself. Even if you're a GUY you will think this man ----------»»»»»»
Is a sexay beast xD. I actually feel like I can open up on here now. Unleash my inner dirty side..was about to Say "sexy side" *facepalm* Got a little bit carried away..






2) Amazingphil aka Phil. He is so damn funny!! He's also a little weird, but GOOD weird. Gosh how I love him. Him and Dan are just OMFG; asdfghjkl. So more videos!!!

In this video Phil talks about moments in his childhood where his friends or family told him something or he just believed something was true when it really wasn't.
ANOTHER WARNING: Please remember the first warning was for all of my favourite vloggers and not just Dan. Thank you.
Phil's back for a number two of things that he thought were true that were not. Exactly the same as the top just different stories!!
Okay Now the video everyone has been waiting for:
THE TREE
 
Okay the reason this video is EPIC!! is because it's the video which contains the RAVE TIME SONG!!
 
Sing it with me if you know it:
♫♪♫RAVE TIME!RAVE TIME!RAVE TIME!RAVE TIME!
DON'T STEP ON THE GLASS! DON'T STEP ON THE GLASS!
TINSEL IN YOUR FOOT! BAUBLE IN YOUR FOOT!
BAUBLE IN YOUR EYE! EVERYBODY CRIES;
WHEN YOU GO TO A&E!
WITH A BAUBLE IN YOUR FACE!
BLOOD! BLOOD EVERYWHERE!!
 
If you're not bothered to watch it all just skip to around 2:03? And the rave time song should start shortly after :D
 
3)Jenna Marbles. OMG!! She is like one of the best vloggers around! She dresses up as celebs! She dresses up as a boy!! She's just amazing!!
 


So here Jenna teaches us the way of getting a guy off our backs with a funny and weirdly cute face! It's really funny!!
Then this video is a sequel to the one above when the funny and (weirdly) cute face doesn't work, what else you can do to get random guys off our backs. Heehee.
Last but not least:
4)jacksgap Aka Jack. Jack is from England and sometimes makes videos with his twin brother Finn and sometimes on his own. I've only started watching his vids recently so I don't know too much on them but they are funny and good youtubers (vloggers, whatever you wanna call them)
 
In these two videos they basically open fan mail they have received from all over the world. I haven't really watched any other videos apart from one's they did with other vloggers (ex. Dan, Tyler Oakly.) but I wanted one where it was just them so you could see them for themselves?
 
So do you watch any already?
Wanna watch one now because of this post?
Who's the funniest?
Really happy now that you know where I got the "Rave time" song from?
If you wanna answer any of those questions or other comments then COMMENT BELOW!!
 
Adios Amigos,
Misha
 
P.S. This is below
↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓

2 comments:

  1. Awesome!

    So I guess I'm a badass, then. xD

    ReplyDelete
  2. ^^ LOLZA!

    OMG OMG OMG!

    I see "Jenna Marbles" and I go

    "Yes! List is COMPLETE!"

    ReplyDelete

Respect The Planet Earth