05/10/2012

Plans always fail.

Hola,

MY PLANS ALWAYS FAIL! It's not fair *pouts* Wanna know a bit of my epic plans that failed? Here goes:

1) So the soap plan I had yesterday, we were doing some enterprise shit not making soap from scratch! They gave us colourless(white) and odourless soap and all we did was melt it then put in smells and colours and put them into moulds. And they gave the odours! All they had was lavender, baby powder and "Ocean" which smells of aftershave, and the teacher had to pour it in so I couldn't even overload it and give it to my bro.

2) Today I was gonna have fish fingers and custard after seeing it on Doctor Who a few times. I had been planning it for a week. You see every Friday my school sells Fish and chips or fish fingers and chips, then almost every Friday they have cake and custard too. So I was gonna get fish fingers and chips, a bowl of custard and try it. Guess what? They had chocolate custard. Not the right one. My friends told me to still go for it then it turned out there were no fish fingers either :( Gawd my plan failed once again.

3+) All my other plans are just ones where I wanna scare someone and they take too long or they hear me or something.

Adios Amigos,
Misha

No comments:

Post a Comment

Respect The Planet Earth