18/10/2012

Old songs I love.

Hola!!

Title says it all. Oh and when i say old I mean like at least a year old.

1) Bleeding Love by Leona Lewis.
2) Girlfriend by Avril Lavigne
3) I need you by N-Dubz
4) Impossible by Shontelle
5) No air by Jordin Sparks
6) Number 1 by Tinchy Stryder ft N-Dubz
7) Obsessed by Mariah Carey
8) One shot by JLS
9) Gravity by Pixie Lott
10) Playing with fire by N-Dubz ft. Mr Hudson
11) Ridin' Solo by Jason Derulo

12) Don't stop moving by S Club 7
13) Te Amo by Rihanna


So 13 songs which are kinda old that I still love to this day. Like a trip down memory lane for me. Anyway so out of these songs which ones had you already heard of? And which did you like?
Comment Below!! ↓
 
Adios Amigos,
Misha

1 comment:

  1. Impossible is a good one. I listened to that a lot when I was dating.. And then No Air I like a lot too... I think the only other one (i've heard of) is Ridin' Solo, maybe...? Yeah.

    ReplyDelete

Respect The Planet Earth