29/10/2012

Little Things.

♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫
I won't let these little things
slip
out
of my mouth
but if I do
It's you
oh it's you
They add up to
I'm in love with you
and all these little things
♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪
 
Oh sorry, didn't notice you there..I'm just in love with a song which I thought I'd share.
It's amazing and beautiful in so many ways possible. It's just pure genius, pure beauty.
It's amazing.
 
 
 
 
 
It's sung by those 5 British guys→
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
←It's written by that British guy
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
And it's pure epicness.
Smooth, gentle music.
Sweet everlasting lyrics
and 5 beautiful voices.
 
What do you think?
Misha xo

1 comment:

  1. I just about died there, ya know, this post 'n all... GOSH, Misha! =D But thank you. This post brightened my day. ...So did "Smile." I haven't been here in a while..but it's like, now, my pile of tears will be gone for a while..*just ryhmed, "'cos that's what I do"*

    I'm not logged in at the moment, but hopefully this gets through to ya'z.. :/

    Dunno if it will, but...,

    'the Ed Sheeran dream-dater',

    NGA*:.Naomi~<3

    ReplyDelete

Respect The Planet Earth