12/10/2012

Epicly Weird day?

Hey!! So today I had a weird day. Okay short version or long?

Long is better in my book so we get long. Okay? Good. Here goes *takes deep breath*:

Well first lesson I had Maths where I got 10 house points. Bleurgh, not that interesting. Let's skip it.
Actually wait! So my friend got asked a question and she answered with my other friends answer so my other friend called my friend a thief. With me? Maybe I should give them names?

Okay so my friend FT (not friendly tiger, those are her initials) got asked a question and she answered with my other friend, BM's, answer. So BM called FT a thief. Then that was the end of that.

BUT NO FOR LONG!

You see then we had to do a worksheet and BM, as always, needed my help. So she basically told me how to solve it and gave me the answer asking me if it was right. Her method was spot on so instead of working it out for myself I copied her answer. I mean it'd be the same right?

But not in BM's eyes. Oh no I was a thief too. Now after calling me and FT a thief she asked us for more help! WHAT?! So we just replied with "Didn't your mummy tell you not to mix with thieves?" (she has strict parents ;)) So her thinking she was so smart was like:

Well I got an A and you two got B's.
Whose smarter now?
-BM
Well I'll tell you who's smarter! Me and FT! Why? Because we spend so much time teaching BM how to do it, we don't have enough time to teach ourselves and revise!!


Anyway the next cool thing that happened. Well actually very annoying was English- Romeo and Juliet.

Remember I ranted about it before? Well the ranting is back, we watched the ending today and that was the most friggin tense and stupid thing EVER!! Eurghh!!

Here's the ending for you to watch, WARNING: DO NOT WATCH IF UNDER 13 OR IF YOU DON'T WANT IT TO BE SPOILED. THANK YOU.

Okay so here it is:

Oh and don't mind the subtitles, I couldn't find one with English subs. But they do speak English so don't worry xD.
Oh and why is it stupid?
She just sits there smiling for a fuckin' 10 minutes!!
And he is just so impatient!!
But I blame Juliet on this one. Stupid girl!
Can't blame her though, she's only 13. Slutty :/ She has sex with him and marries him the day after they meet! If that's not slutty then what is? 
 
And lastly the weirdest thing of all was the weather today after school:
  •  First it rained, lightly
  • Then like a minute later it was hailstones
  • Then the next minute it stopped raining.
  • Then hailstones
  • Then stop
  • Then very light rain
And for the whole time it was sunny too!! But you no what annoys me most?

THERE WAS NO RAINBOW!! :O

    Man that's just annoying!!
    Oh and I'm going to the cinema in a few weeks to watch a Spanish film!!
     
    CAN'T WAIT!!
     
    Adios Amigos,
    Misha~
     
    P.S. I made a new cover for "It's Okay to be gay"
     
     
What'cha think?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Respect The Planet Earth