04/10/2012

Best Love Story Ever! (Not)

Hola,

So today I'm gonna rant on how one of the most known love story of all time is actually quite stupid. It is Romeo and Juliet. It may be how the film has been made (the one with Leonardo DiCaprio) BUT it's still a little stupid.

Exhibit A: Romeo is deeply in love with another woman named Rosaline yet as soon as he sees Juliet he says "Have I ever loved until now?" Or something like that. Err YES you have, have you forgotten how pissed off you were a few hours ago and couldn't even think straight because you loved Rosaline and she didn't love you back? DID you forget how you went on and on about her??

Exhibit B: Romeo and Juliet meet and talk for like 3 minutes then kiss for the next 20 and claim to be in love. Who dafuq does that? This sounds more like a one night stand then a loving relationship.

Exhibit C: After the party, Romeo goes to Juliet's house again. They snog for about another half hour before deciding to marry. Hello you only met 2 hours ago. and Juliet's nearly 14!! WTF?!? I would never get married so young. Yes in Shakespeare's day and age young girls marrying was probably normal but still, not with some guy they met at a party a few hours ago. *rolls eyes*

Exhibit D: It has not been a full day since they met and they're married! Woahh talking about going to fast. Have the "love birds" never read the tortoise and the hare? Slow and Steady wins the race. Not meet her, kiss her, snog her, stick my tongue down her throat, marry her, fuck her, then die on top of her because I killed her cousin etc etc. Weirdo.

Exhibit E: WHY DIDN'T JULIET JUST FUCKING TELL ROMEO THE PLAN THAT SHE WAS PRETENDING TO BE DEAD AND NOT ACTUALLY DEAD! FFS! IF SHE DID THEY WOULD HAVE LIVED HAPPILY EVER AFTER! SOME PEOPLE ARE SOOOOO STUPID THESE DAYS!

So yeah, that's why I think Romeo and Juliet is stupid.

Anyway: Tomorrow I'm gonna be making soap! Yeah soap.. See every few months or so everyone in the school does something which isn't normal work. We call it "flexible day" Weird I know. So anyway some classes go on trips, some do activities and my year, are gonna make soap with pro's. Cool?

Well wanting to be a little troll, I MIGHT make the soap bar smell of rotten eggs and such but make it look like it will smell nice, then give it to my bro as a "late birthday present"

Heehee anyway do you think Romeo and Juliet is the worst love story of all time? Or do you think there is another "love story" which is idiotic. I already know one. Vampires that sparkle and an expressionless girl. Yeah Twilight *rolls eyes*

Adios Amigos,
Misha

4 comments:

  1. Wow. Can't believe you saw that movie!!! :O Romeo+Juliet, right? I saw it just a few months ago, and my sister kept on gawking about how Leonardo is SO HOT in that movie, while when it ended, I sat in my room, not able to stop talking like a person long, long ago.. xD Then fell asleep, dreaming about olde fashioned hot guys. =P It's awesome how they put the classic with the kind of '80s or '90s theme. *-*

    ReplyDelete
  2. *clears throat* Also. I didn't get to read (except skipping over, prior) this fully until AFTER I watched Switched At Birth, (and again my sister wouldn't shush about how i wasn't watching, but anyways) this posts brightened my day, and for once, something got my mind off of Edward [if you don't have time to read my blog {which btw, i changed the link}, I'm trinyg to avoid him after watching drunk. which is hard when all that plays is his voice on my ipod, now]. You are so hilar Misha! Woah! And I get your points/aka/exhibits, too.. That's better than anything I could'a said 'bout that movei (and book, et cetere). Plus, I'd only blab about relating it to Ed Sheer., and that'd get a lot off topic.. :/
    THanks for the laugh!, Naomi G-A Murp.--</3 ~_~

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha no problem, any time xD. Ahh that's sad about Ed :/

      Delete
    2. Thanks.. ^-^ Yeah..WHY DID HE HAVE TO PUT HIS EX GF IN THE VIDEO??! <That's what I'm thinking... v.v

      Delete

Respect The Planet Earth