19/10/2012

2 songs I've written.

Hola,

So today I wrote two songs in the space of..2 hours?



Yep, I can write songs quickly..well they're more like poems but sung like songs..So yeah.



Oh and 'nother thing for ze future~ (I feel like CD/DL now ;)) because I do write songs which are based on Boy's Pov, and girl's Pov so to make it easier I'll colour the song BLUE for the guy and PINK for the girl. Yes I know sexist, but everyone will remember it right?

No? Well IDC. Sorry not sorry :p

Yes? Good then I shall begin with my masterpieces. *coughs*

[No name :p]
I asked one day if you loved me,
you said when the time is right,
Now I'm wondering when that time is;
It's on my mind, day and night
 
Now I gotta wait a lifetime or two
Just to hear the words "I love you"
So can't you speed up the process?
'Cause there's not much progress
And I still want and need you.
 
We both know that you like me,
and we both know you're afraid,
But baby, I'd never hurt you,
I would never do;
anything to make your love for me fade.
 
 
When you need to cry, Let me be your shoulder to cry on
and when you need to fight, Let me be your soldier,
And when you need saving let me be your knight,
in shining armour.
 
Let me help you, let me save you
let me protect your life with mine
Please I want you, no I NEED you
I just want to make sure you're fine.
 
I'll never hurt you only care for you
I'd love to call you mine
so please tell me that you love me like I love you
so everything can be fine.
 
[You got me into love]
-Note: This one's quite short.
You got me crazy, crazy like
I'm meant to be mental
The music was blaring, blaring
as we danced on the floor.
And your touch, your touch
on my skin felt so cold
You got me (oh) You got me into love
 
You got my heart beating, beating
so fast like a drum
and we were dancing, dancing
so much my legs felt numb
but that night, that night,
we had some fun
And you got me (oh) You got me into love.
 
-Note 2: Basically it's about a woman who's quite slutty, hasn't had a boyfriend. Just goes clubbing with her friends and sleeps with a different guy every time. Then she goes clubbing with her mates like every other day and meets a guy but unlike the rest she actually falls for him so she's saying "you got me into love" like you might say "You got me into [insert TV show]" or something. Just wanted to clear up what the song was about since it's smaller than the other.
 
Adios Amigos,
Misha xx


2 comments:

  1. Wowz. Those were great... even if the songs were a little under my taste.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awhh thank you. Most of my songs are love songs. I'm seriously confused how I can write songs about being in love and stuff when I haven't exprienced love THAT much..oh well.

      But thanks anyway.

      Now I'm just thinking what your taste is *strokes chin*

      Delete

Respect The Planet Earth