28/09/2012

Same blog, New Look

Hey! See you popped by again. Like my new look? Before I thought my blog was dull and I didn't wanna make another so I just changed it! It's no longer Super Gamer's Den. It is now, Simply Me! The little Sha on the end is because ya know Misha is pronounced similarly to Me Sha. Heehee get it? Anyway things are gonna change around here.

1) No more pop updates (hardly had any in the first place :p) Yeah anyway me+Poptropica= No love. I just don't really go on it anymore..So yeah no Pop. This is gonna be purely about me and my life. Don't like it? Move yourself elsewhere.

2) I shall try and be more active, you know keep you all on your toes :D No more slacking, if I can remember to go on Tumblr nearly everyday I am sure I can remember to come on here too.

3) I will most importantly post some pictures! No pictures on this post since it's just a little info/update thing.

4) I may review some songs and such but in a (hopefully) funny way.

So that's all I think. Thank ya Naomi for making me see I was a dumbass to wanna quit. Oh and now I'm not gonna disguise my swearing..I want this to be 100% Me. And if I swear a lot then so be it. In this revived version you shall see the true me. Be warned. You may see some posts full of emotional gibberish. So anyway another change is gonna be my ending bit! No more forever and Always shit that just takes time. It is now gonna be. Adios Amigos. You should know what that means. (Goodbye friends in case ya didn't)

Anywhoooooo..

Adios Amigos-
Misha~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Respect The Planet Earth