29/09/2012

I can't stand it anymore- Number 2.

Hola,

Once again I am upset;

Forget me being small and everything but DOCTOR WHO HAS NOW RUINED MY LIFE! That episode of Doctor Who was literally the most heart breaking thing I have ever seen in my whole entire life. Rory Williams dies 3 times!! IN ONE EPISODE! Amy dies twice and the Doctor is alone.

Other things that made me cry in the episode:
  • Rory and Amy jump off a building together
  • "Raggedy Man. Goodbye"
  • Amy tells The doctor to tell her younger self about the story of her death
  • Rory and Amy get buried together
  • They were going to go on a family outing then they die!
  • The grave stone.
  • "Husband Run!" "Husband Shut up!"
  • "Together or not at all"
And so much more..WHY?? And all of that because Rory went to get Coffee! UGH RORY
WILLIAMS IS AN IDIOT! Why didn't he go get tea instead? I mean he is BRITISH FOR GOODNESS SAKE. Now hundreds of Whovians around the world are weeping because of it.

If you want to watch the episode here you go:

WARNING: Upon watching you may find tears in your eyes and you may have the feeling to cry your heart out.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/iplayer/episode/b01n70f3/Doctor_Who_Series_7_The_Angels_Take_Manhattan/

Embrace yourselves.

Adios Amigos,
Misha

1 comment:

Respect The Planet Earth