07/09/2012

First day back!

Well today I started school again! So now I'm gonna write out a paragraph or two about it!!

Well first I got to see my new form tutor and new form room and we just got our new things. Uhh turns out my new form tutor is my History teacher as well and also obsessed with my real name, he's been obsessed with it since I was in year 7. In year 7 he was my I.T. teacher and every time I did good work he would tell everyone to look at my work. In year 8 he was my History teacher and on parents evening he was asking my mum a lot of questions about the Origin of my name and what it means. Last year he didn't teach me any subjects but he came in my Religious lesson and when he saw some names were on the board to be rewarded, he pointed to my name and said "You gotta admit, that's the best name in the school." Now he's my form tutor this year and also my history teacher. Every time he said my name he would stretch the last letter out and before that he would say "and the girl with the best name in the school" Aah it's kinda cool but embarrassing. He also said that if he has a daughter he'll name her after me. I guess that's nice.

Anyway my lessons, so my first two were taken up by getting our new timetables and stuff and the welcome back assembly. So the first lesson I had was:

Drama!! That was fun, got homework already :( Then I had History, that was fun! We're learning about Queen Elizabeth I. I like her. He said we could/should watch stuff to do with her, so Horrible Histories here I come xD. Plus in History my teacher (yes the one that's obsessed with my name) Just talks to us about it and we have a discussion, he doesn't really make us write too much down making it easier.

Then I had Science, got homework and It's gonna be a whole lot tougher since I have 3 exams to do in the next two years where as most people have 2 :( Then I had Maths which was fun, we did brain teasers and my team won thanks to me :D!! YAY!! Anyway that's all.

Forever and Always-
MishaN~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Respect The Planet Earth