30/09/2012

5 songs I love (at the moment)

 
Hola,
 
So five songs I love? It's in a no particular order by the way:
 
1) Live While We're Young by One Direction
 
The newest One Direction song is AMAZING!! The video is funny and cool and the lyrics are awesome yet slightly dirty so beware!! I mean "I know we only met but let's pretend it's love" Or "You and I, we're bout to make some memories tonight" It's kinda obvious :/ Anyway the vid!!

2) Wings by Little Mix

If ya don't know who Little Mix are, they won the British X-Factor last year! They were the first ever band to win and the first ever GIRL band to get into the top 3. Their song is all about not giving into haters and such. Jessie (the girl with hoop earrings and red hair) got hate when they were first formed. People were saying how she wasn't fit for Little Mix because she was larger than the other girls. Well fuck the haters coz she's stunning as are the rest of them!! So here they are:
 
3) A Team by Ed Sheeran
 
I can already feel Naomi's screams of joy as she sees the name Ed Sheeran pop up on the scree (wink face) Anyway it may be quite an "old" song but I still love it! The lyrics are beautiful and they never escape my mind. I have loved this song for quite a long time. So here he is in action:

4) PLUR by Blood On The Dance Floor (BOTDF)
 
Well this song is just AMAZING!! Thank you to Kat for introducing it to me because I love love love love love love love it!! Even though half the lyrics don't apply to me I still love the beat, the rythm, the lyrics, the tune, EVERYTHING. Listen to it now:
 

5) Gangnam Style by Psy.
 
Last but not least: GANGNAM STYLE!! It's the song craze of the year! With over 3,000,000 hits and many more counting people are loving it! The dance is quite weird but easy to learn and fun to do!! So here goes:
 

 
So my five fav songs for now. What's your fav out of them? Or do you like another song more?
 
 
Adios Amigos!!
Misha

7 comments:

  1. I love Ed as well, he has such a beautiful voice. :,)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't choose one favorite... The last 3 are amazing, that's why! :3

    ReplyDelete
  3. gangman style has 300million+ hits O_O
    and...its my fav! from the 5 u posted...!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Heehee, I just noticed the first 3 were all sung by British People O.O

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The A Team will prob'ly always be one of my favorites 'cuz that music video was where I first 1, saw, 2, heard & 3, loved, Ed. ( -_- not too blab>)It was like love at first sight with a celeb, yeah. Right when the video started, too..But anyways...They are all AWESOME British peoples, though! ;]

      Delete
  5. For me, it'd definitely be (in no order, as you had) A Team (by Edward C. S.), Wild Horses (by Natasha Bedingfield), The City or One Night (by Ed, again, of course.. ^^), Not Too Late (by Norah Jones), and, What You Want (by Evanescence).

    XD That was hard for five. xP

    ReplyDelete

Respect The Planet Earth