16/08/2012

My obsession..

Well recently I have become more and more obsessed with a certain someone. Most of the people who view my blog will already know who because I've been telling EVERYONE!! I just can't keep it in. I have a feeling they'll be reading this and thinking "No, not again Misha I already know the whole life story" But who cares they are gonna listen whether they like it or not! Okay here goes:

I'm in love with TOM DALEY!!! Yes I love the British, 18 year old, diving, boy/man known called Thomas Robert Daley. Here are some cute gifs of him. I have around 20 but I'll only choose some..I hope xD:

Omd..JUST DIED INSIDE! I can't do this, too damn hawt!!
Awh look how cute he is..and he's topless. *stares and fans*


Awh he looks so adorable the way he's dancing!!



Look at how cute he is with kids! He'd be an awesome Daddy ;)
No stop it Misha! Bad thoughts! Oh who am I kidding
 he's too amazing to not think like that..

There, only 4 out of 20. Gotta be proud of me right? I mean I felt like putting them ALL!! Now why do I have a massive crush on him you ask? Well:

Firstly he has the cutest smile and when he does two small dimples appear which make me melt. Some of you know I have a weakness to dimples. Secondly he has an amazing body since he's a diver, I literally could gawp at it all day. There is also much more about appearance but that's not the main reason why I like him so much. It's his personality. He has the most adorable personality EVAH!!! Once I read in an interview that he doesn't want a Girlfriend at the moment because he is dedicated to his diving meaning he won't be able to treat the girl right. How cute is that? Also his dad died last year on May 27th, just 6 days after Tom's 17th Birthday. Tom keeps his dad's ashes in his bedroom because his dad is the one who encouraged him and supported him with his diving. He dreamt of being a diver since he was 12 and he kept going at it. That made me realise that I've got to follow my dreams and never give up. He also drew a picture of himself on the diving board for the 2012 Olympics when he was younger. 6 years later and it was reality. Him just being himself taught me so much and he makes me actually want to follow my dream. He also made me realise I should keep the ones I love close. Everything about him is amazing. I can't even swim and he can do flips and twists into water and earn a bronze medal at the age of 18! The only reason he could do that was because he practised. He was on this show 12 again, it's about celebs talking about how they were like when they were 12 and what they got up to. He said that if he could talk to his 12 year old self he would tell himself to go into the diving business with more passion and train more and do much more and he did loads of training anyway..and that made me think I did nothing at the age of 12. Well nothing to be proud of anyway..and now I'm still young so I should take any opportunity I have and give my all in anything I do. Some of my friends think he's "ugly", "not that cute", "has a gay voice" I love my friends and that's not going to change it but he's gorgeous in my opinion and his voice is sweet. He means the world to me and he's not just some celeb crush. He makes me smile randomly, makes my heart melt and inspires me. No celeb has had that affect on me before. I never thought I'd look up to a celeb always thought it was idiotic but the way I look up to Tom proved me wrong. He's just purely amazing <3

Over and Out~
Super Misha Gamer

No comments:

Post a Comment

Respect The Planet Earth