17/08/2012

Announcement.


I HAVE MADE A TUMBLR!! WOOHOO!!
My tumblr URL: http://www.Forever-And-Always-With-Me.tumblr.com I only made it so it's plain and there isn't really anything on it but soon it'll be full of stuff! It's gonna be about things I love. I will not leave this blog since this is my life blog and my main/first and I'd never give it up. In my tumblr it's going to be more pictures and quotes and all sweet and cute where as here will forever be the same. You may have noticed it's called "Forever and Always" It's officially my favourite saying.

Now also since I'm on the tumblr subject I iz gonna do a little, what's good about blogspot and what's good about tumblr in case any of you wanna make a blog :D.

Tumblr:
- You can post a picture as a post.
- People can ask you questions and you can ask them questions.
- You can reblog things. So if someone has something cool on their blog you can reblog it.
- You can find blogs or posts using tags and topics.
- You can use twitter, facebook and gmail to find your friend's tumblr if they have one.

Blogspot:
- There are loads more gadgets and stuff you can put on your blog
- You can search for blogs, instead of having to search through tags.
- You can find out where in the world people are looking at your blog, total amount of views and many more stats.
- Personally I think the way you edit your blog is easier on blogspot

Now the third point on the blogspot one about people looking at your blog from around the world. Recently I went and checked just that and this was what I saw.

Now the greener the country, means the more views you have from it.
Also this:
EntryPageviews
United States
27
United Kingdom
20
Russia
5
Colombia
2
Jordan
2
Kuwait
2
Germany
1

Now I understand USA and UK having loads since that's where most of my friends come from and Kuwait is where coolgyal lives so I get that too, but I don't think I know anyone that lives in Colombia, Jordan or Germany that know about my blog which made me really happy :D. That means there are people in the world who I don't know but they still like my blog :D. So I think it's time for a little dance!
Yes I know, it's a pretty weird dance, but no one disses the doctor's dancing
WHOVIAN <3
That's some one you is a big Doctor Who fan. Like a big Beiber fan is a Belieber or a big One Direction fan is a Directioner. Anyways that's all peoplezz!!

Forever and Always-
MishaN~

4 comments:

  1. nice post!

    but actually i think there is a 'reblog' feature in blogger.

    there is a button that says 'blog this!' but i never tried it lol

    yay!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks :D, and oh never knew that. Cool.

      Delete
  2. mhm

    well blogger is more beneficial really.
    cuz when you create a blogger, you create a google acount too.

    then you can use google+ , gmail, picnik and..blogger!

    so you might wanna add that too :p

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah true xD..Ahh I'm getting addicated to tumblr! *headdesk*

      Delete

Respect The Planet Earth