16/08/2012

Adios Red Wing~

Today I had to say goodbye to one of my closest friends on the PSF..Red Wing. Me and her were close, really close. She brightened up my day all the time, when I was feeling down she'd comfort me, we'd talk about one of our favourite games together (Kingdom Hearts FTW) or just chat about life and other random stuff. Then today she declared she was leaving the PSF. A lot has been going on and everyone is feeling under pressure lately..It's not the same anymore..Anyway RW had a lot of stress, some one was giving her a hard time on her blog and chatroom, while the fights and the whole Hyper Shadow and Young Bite stuff wasn't helping. (Not bothered to explain) I will well and truly miss her, I looked up to her, even though she's younger than me because she's amazing. My face would light up just seeing she was online and then I'd storm over to her profile and send her a message.

Red Wing, if you read this, I miss you, you've already heard everything with that PM I sent you but..I dunno I just wanted to say bye properly..I hope we get to talk in the future, and I hope one day you might return to the forum or just pop by and say hello when things have calmed down..

You are in my heart, forever and always,
Your Kingdom Hearts, Tom Daley and Liam Payne Lovin' friend: Misha.

Forever and Always-
MishaN~

PS. I will sign out with
"Forever and Always-
MishaN~" from now on, don't ask me why I just really like the saying Forever and Always.

2 comments:

  1. Thanks Misha. I think I will stop by soon.

    But I look up to you, the most epic person, as well :3 Rock on, girl!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So we both look up to each other? Nice but weird xD.

      Delete

Respect The Planet Earth