16/07/2012

First day of my EXCITING WEEK!

You might remember a week ago I talked about my exciting week ahead of me? Well today was the first day of that exciting week! I'd tell you the whole day but that's boring so I'll just give the highlights:

Religious- We watched a film called Forrest Gump. It's about a stupid- but very rich- man. It's a funny film because of how he acts and what he says but it does contain a few inappropriate scenes so beware. Here's a clip of it:

Anyone can watch that clip. I checked and there are no inappropriate scenes. Anyway after break I then had Maths which was dull and I got given summer homework *bleurgh* but after that I had English and a few people performed their monologue. (Mine's a few posts down) Luckily I didn't have to perform mine yet. I'm doing it on Thursday! But all in all it was FUN! Then after Lunch came the best moment of my day:

THE AWARD CEREMONY!!!

Straight after lunch we went to the  hall instead of lessons for a run through. Our teachers still kept our awards a secret until parents had arrived. It started a bit late but it was still fun. First two girls sang a song then our teacher gave a speech. After that one girl played on the piano until all parents had arrived. Then the awards started. Some people were given for 100% attendance, some for being a good ambassador and some for subjects plus many more. I was given the award of DRAMA!! I'm really happy about that because I LOVE DRAMA! Anywhoo..half way through the ceremony some girls in my year sang Wonder wall by Oasis:

Then one girl stayed and sang Starships by Nicki Minaj:
There was no background music. For the first song 2 girls sang and 2 girls played guitar and for the second song the girl who sang starships only used her voice and played guitar and she was AMAZING! Definitely the highlight  of the ceremony. Then the rest of the awards were given out and one girl Jessica, who only recently came to our school, made a speech too. Then we were allowed to take pictures with our phones and cameras and go home EARLY!! WOOP WOOP! It was fun but tiring and I still have 4 more days of fun filled activities left so wish me luck :p.

Over and Out~
Super Misha Gamer

No comments:

Post a Comment

Respect The Planet Earth