18/07/2012

Day 3 of my wicked week!

So today was: SPORTS DAY! Lemme tell ya it was the most epic, scary, amazing, funny, weird day EVAH!! So I will have a time table coz I iz old school and I love neatness plus you guyz can understand it better.

1- Bus journey to the half way point: So I went to my friends house as we were going together, then we got on the bus to near my school then we got the bus to the "half way point".

Okay, boring stuff over, time for the better part.

2- At the half way point: So me and my friends were waiting for the bus when my other friend came. Let's call her Deede. Anyway so Deede didn't have lunch with her, so she wanted me to go with her to Tesco to get some food. After spending hours in Tesco's looking for food for her we finally paid when we we're going back up the escalator. There was a woman on the escalator in front of us and because she hadn't placed her  suitcase on it carefully she fell right before 5 girls (one being me) on the escalator. The first few seconds I was petrified and I could move a muscle but after she pleaded "Help me, Help me" I held her hands, Deede held her waist and with the help of some other girls we helped her stand up. Her friend was standing at the top of the escalator so she helped her out after that, but before we left her to go her own way we checked if she was okay and then we waited for the bus once more. That was until another of my friends arrived and this time it was: Let's call her Tash. Anyway guess what? Tash hadn't had food either and she wanted to get food from where? Yep ya guessed it TESCO! So we went back downstairs and into tescos and waited for her to buy her food before leaving to go back up the escalator. However because of the previous incident they had stopped it so we had to go up like ordinary stairs. When we reached there, we waited for our bus once more.

Another boring but short bit

3- Bus journey to final destination: So we got on the bus where all the teachers were! Wow what a coincidence. There was a lot of seat swappings and it was a pretty short journey.

There over.

4- 1500 metres: So if you read my post last week you would have known that I did 1500 metres. Anyway it wasn't as easy as I thought. It was a whole 3 and 3/4 laps! Around a huge field! Tiring! Well it was my fault. I saw some people in front of me and I thought to myself "I can overtake them without using to much energy" I was wrong. I wasted so much energy that on the last lap I nearly collapsed! My friends supported me through though so I was fine in the end just very very tired and my legs were numb. So I was supposed to do triple jump as well but I was so tired my friend did it for me.

And that's pretty much everything exciting that happened!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Respect The Planet Earth