10/07/2012

Big week next week!

MONDAY- I have been nominated to win an award in my school next Monday!! A teacher nominated me to get an award for my good work in that subject but it's all a little hush hush. So I've gotta wait and see!!! *excited* I'll tell you guys more about it on Monday!! Oh and I get to bring two adults to the ceremony! My parents will be so proud *beams*

TUESDAY- I'm going on a RS trip! We are going to local churches by my school to learn about them. It'll be cool to see how they worship because last time I went to a Church I was like 6 (I'm a Muslim by the why) So now being mature and older I can learn about it better!

WEDNESDAY- SPORTS DAY!! To get my school in the Olympic Mood. They've said it's our own mini Olympics! We get to sign up tomorrow. I'm not fast or strong so I'll be sitting back, cheering my team on *grabs pompoms*
H-O-L M-E-S
HOLMES HOUSE IS DA BEST!!
(My chant)
It's gonna be F-U-N *starts singing FUN song by Sponge bob*

THURSDAY- Gonna be a normal day BUT I have fun lessons like DRAMA and ICT! Plus it being one day before the end of year we will probably do fun stuff all day!!

FRIDAY- LAST DAY OF SCHOOL!! Plus the first day of fasting! So it's gonna be epic! Because it's the last day we have a half day AND the last two hours are Assembly which we're gonna get graduation certificates!! So I'm gonna have a lot of stuff to bring home at the end of the week ;) Plus my first 2 lessons are probably gonna be F-U-N!! WOOP WOOP!! Really excited xD!! Anywhoo after that my summer finally begins!!

So watch out guys next week I'll probably be posting a whole load of stuff so be prepared! Also check regularly. Now before I sign off I just wanted to ask...

What was your last week of school like? Was it hectic and crazy or fun and amazing? Post away!

Over and Out~
Super Misha Gamer

1 comment:

  1. busy busy!

    my last week of school? oma god im gonna tell you!! it was........

    BOOM! EXAMS! lol no seriously...just plain dumb ol exams. lucky you xD

    but, we had those events earlier in the year so...

    anyway, hope ya have a great time!

    ReplyDelete

Respect The Planet Earth